MovimientoEpico

Discordia: Turn-Based Tactics for PC

Hi guys!

We are Movimiento Epico (Epic Movement), a chilean indie game developer studio, and we want to present to you our first project as a team called Discordia: Guardians of the Domain. We have been working a little more than a year in this game and it's finally starting to look good (we think).

It's an online, PVP, turn-based, tactical game for PC, sort of like Final Fantasy Tactics meets collectible miniature games like Mage Knight or Heroclix. You battle opponents with your small army, gather points for your faction and for yourself, buy booster packs and other goods and compete with the other factions to take control of the various Domains of Itria, the continent that Discordia is set upon.

At the end of a season, the faction (or Pillar) with the most points will shape the story of the following seasons and get exclusive rewards. We want this struggle betweeen the three Pillars to be the main motivation for players to compete and identify themselves with one of them.

We are currently managing a Kickstarter Campaign. We would love to hear your opinions and impressions of the game.

I'll leave some extra links with art and concepts of the game.

Units and Domains: http://imgur.com/a/2xw4f

Hope you like it!

Looks very pretty and I love seeing projects from outside the usual hotbeds. Backed.

I do hope the animations get a bit less floaty but I'm sure you'll fix that.