Sign in to follow this  
clyde

2-Hour Jam

Champ Thinks of Nums makes me hope clyde is OK

A co-worker of mine slipped and fell off the tail-gate of a pick-up truck while performing duties at work yesterday. I suggested that he go through the official injury-reporting channels which he did, but I am not sure if I encouraged him to subject himself to being hassled more than necessary. It was on my mind last night.

I wanted to make a linear 3D first-person adventure game.

Here is a Lets Play in the form of a shitty gif, if you want to spare the effort of downloading the game.

https://giphy.com/gifs/26tnilc3iitMPhj3i

In the end I didn't have time (suprise) to add real gameplay. You can basically walk forward with 'w'-key and push around stones with your mouseclick, and there is a shitty jump on the spacebar. You are constrained to walk along a track, there are two lanes, so side-stepping ('a & d' keys) switches between them. You cannot walk backwards, so be careful.

Download is available here:

http://cejlindkvist.itch.io/a-small-step

I've played not everyones yet:

Spenny, your car physics were rad, every bit as amazing and real to life as the druids!

Clyde, loved the sound effects! I hope the game helped you through the day.

Rey, your graphics are unbelievably rad. i love them.

Glad ye liked my game guys! I might actually put a little time into it and see what i can come up with! I though maybe a rectangular room with the walls always pushing and an object in the middle that always pushes as well might work.