antikewl

Idle Thumbs PS4 Community

I mentioned this in the PlayStation thread, but as that's pretty buried I thought I'd post a new message with all the details.

With PS4 System Software v3.0 comes Playstation Communities, and I put one together for Idle Thumbs as there wasn't one already.

Here's the fun part: Sony haven't made it possible to search for a community, so there are a couple of ways to find it and join:

1. If you have Grim Fandango Broken Age installed, the game's overview screen will contain a list of associated communities. Idle Thumbs should be listed there.

2. Search for my PSN ID, antikewl, in Friends and view my profile. The Idle Thumb community should be listed there too.

Not that's not a competition or anything, the Idle Thumbs community currently has just 10 members. Giant Bomb have 2,474. So, no pressure.

Welcome aboard!

I switched the community's featured video game from Grim Fandango to Broken Age because it's free on Playstation Plus this month so more people are likely to own it.

Algorithms, I guess.

If you've joined, feel free to invite all of your friends! We're only about 5,300 members behind Giant Bomb at this point, so… nearly there.

CSW7NXCWEAAbb5i.jpg

Couldn't find the group the other day. Feel free to friend me and I'll join from there. Xchen05

@Xchen:  If you view the Broken Age overview screen (currently free on Plus, if you don't already have it) it should be listed as an associated community. Let me know if it's not there or you're still having trouble.

Alternately search for antikewl by PSN name and go to communities on his page.

I did look in the Broken Age communities but PSN was glitching like crazy as it usually is and only the first dozen or so would load. Will try again