If you want to know what picking up the meat or one of the other items in that room does...

It will make 2 mini bosses and 2 regular enemies instantly spawn and you need to fight them before you can leave the room again. You only get one of the three items too. It's quite good and worthwhile for a good item as long as you're prepared since the monsters give you bonus gold too.

...that said I did die to it quite poorly today.

Ya, i saw that one and just ran away. I can't cope with the hell hound boss at all!

FuryBoy are you using the default music in the keep? It might be my headphones, but it sounds slightly different.

Good ears! No it's the remixed version by A_Rival. I swapped out all the music for the remixes but in the daily challenge, it reverts back to standard

Guys, i've been recording lots of my dalies, but i'm too lazy to put them up. Sorry:( yesterday it was goddamn Coral Rift that took me out, and i discovered that a coupon will work in the blood shop.

I've got one sitting here, shaming me. I didn't speak as I was playing this time, and now want to record some stuff to put over the top of it, but I'm too much of a dumbo to work out how best to go about this

Good ears! No it's the remixed version by A_Rival. I swapped out all the music for the remixes but in the daily challenge, it reverts back to standard

Thought so.

One of the things I enjoy a great deal is as you're going through the regular progression of the game, when you are using Melody and Aria the game defaults to the other remixes.

I had a good run on my new computer, got the final boss down to one heart before I goofed. So I thought I'd record the replay to test how well my computer can handle that. It was a good run! I got a blood lance so I basically kept refilling my health and I also killed the Shopkeeper twice as well as got 20 bombs for no reason.

But it turns out running through my phone internet is liable to throw off the replay, because I watched myself midway through level 3 start randomly going in a circle for no reason and getting myself killed. The only thing I can think of is that the saved set of moves somehow had download/stream problems and the game mixed up what my inputs were, but the game could still actually play out as if I had made those moves. Which is weird but also great.

Wow, made it to zone 4 today for the first time ever, and it was during the daily! Swiftly died. I got some really tasty items during that run.

I had a sweet run and with my new computer set up I decided to try recording from the replay. I did previously attempted to record while playing and it... did not work.

So here's today's dailies:

...also something happened to my mic so I sound like a chipmunk. Uhhh enjoy?

Mr. Nutz!

I choose to believe that you are a chipmunk. A chipmunk that is far superior to me at a game aimed squarely at humans. Well played, Sir.

I'm not proud.

post-34425-0-87358900-1437084521.png

If the voice had worked you could hear me basically give rambley a tutorial on the stuff I was doing and how it works. Essentially spoiling the game for anyone who wants to work it out for themselves.

(Mr. Nuttz?)

Two of my best runs ever the last 2 days. I got to Stage 3 on Wednesday and Stage 4 (for the 2nd time ever) on Thursday. I can't handle stage 4 at all! I gotta practice it over the weekend. The first time i was there i got killed by a bat almost immediately after starting. This time i ran into lots of knights who were parrying my attacks and murdering me. Great fun though.