Sign in to follow this  
Needmoreloot

[DEV LOG] Missing Molyneux

Hi after watching with glee at the entries so far I decided I'd find an obscure one to keep the competition limited ;D In truth I had a quick random run through titles and this one stuck so had a play around;

"In 2020 God noted she'd not seen a Molyneux Meme in quite some time. After finding herself bored with the Bloodborne 5 DLC jokes she decides to look up Molyneux on her candle ebook, and find out where he is."

A populas / Godus satirical game with houses to tap on to look for Molyneux, who will run around town dodging interviews and interaction from higher beings. If you catch him there should be a surprise, and consider having him chased but that's going well over my time limit.

As a starting point I created a house, and molyneux using blender, and unity for some basic running around. Need to work on padding it out and the tapping mechanic but camera controls, molyneux's endless running from house to house and mouse tapping noise are all in and working.

I do intend to post pictures but sadly had the post break on trying to link to twitter. I'll try to get the guildedford town up and running tomorrow but might stop to make breakfast.

A MASSIVE shoutout and applause to the wonderful people who thought up the Jam and got this going! and of course the team for talking long enough for us to have this lovely little Jam.

\o/

post-34849-0-86328800-1429504720_thumb.png

Sign in to follow this