All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. New vision of solitaire experience. Free and wide-platform tripeaks solitaire arena. Everyone who likes tri peaks, pyramid, freecell, spider, diamond, klondike, mahjong and other classic free solitaire games will play the global TriPeaks solitaire challenge. We have collected the best social tripeaks solitaire experience to bring it to you. TriPeaks Solitaire Challenge is the most powerful global classic solitaire arena. Reach new skills, explore new powerups, collect gold and silver, reach achievements, open new tournaments, and become the TriPeaks Solitaire Champion of the World!! Features: - excellent QHD graphics - thrilling sound effects - the game is superior balanced and is completely free, but if you wish, you can buy some packs to boost your experience - all-in-one friends integration: once connected to the Facebook, you will get not only super boost to your max hearts amount, but more friends for the competition - additionally, every your friend can help you with a hearts every hour 24/7. - different card types reflect your preferred options Solitaire Tournaments: - Classic Tripeaks Solitaire Tournament: challenge The Globe every day! Here you will find solitaire masters of your level. - World Challenge Tournament: the most extreme tripeaks solitaire arena you had before. New conditions, new competitors, new prizes every day! - Facebook Tripeaks Tournament: challenge your friends and keep them in touch of your success. Some tips: - use bonuses to boost your score. For example, taking the Timer Freeze Powerup before you play, you will get more time to play and more time bonus score in case to clear the all game field. And taking the Joker Card powerup, you get the wildcard that beat any other one. - some levels are quite complicated, but all of them are real, don't give up! - make fast combinations, Quick Hand is your friend on the way to high score - clean up all the cards, every cleaned Tower card will give you 10000 bonus points - keep the deck as full as possible, every card there is your bonus points, but upgraded Joker powerup will get you ever more bonus score - play fast, time is your score points too - play smart, be the Solitaire Champion! Invite as many friends as you can to get more fun and more challenge. Thank you for joining us and welcome to our TriPeaks Solitaire Challenge club! Download from Google Play: TriPeaks Solitaire Challenge Download from iOS App Store: TriPeaks Solitaire Challenge
  3. [WIP] Bite the Bullet

Hello, everyone. Our new game 'Bite the Bullet' will be released soon and we need a little feedback:) Satisfy your appetite for destruction in this roguelite RPG shooter where you must eat to powerup your character, weapons, and abilities. Consume strange species to add new entries to DarwinCorp’s mysterious Compendium. Catalyze crafting fermentations in your belly by eating enemies! Explore three branching skill trees based on your diet - remember, you are what you eat! The ultimate strategic mission of biological corporation DarwinCorp is to collect genetic material from every species in the galaxy, through research, experimentation, and force, if necessary. For particularly "involuntary" specimens, Darwin Corp brings in Chewie and Chewella, two mercenaries with razor-sharp skills and a hunger for success. Unbeknownst to their employer, Chewie and Chewella collect genetic information by eating their targets, using bio-implants from their time on the blasted remains of Earth - a sign of their true heritage as half human, half Ghouls. However, when a DarwinCorp executive sends Chewie and Chewella on a mission to Earth to collect samples from the mutated local population, the pair discover she may have destruction rather than collection in mind, and must decide to which end of the food chain their loyalties lie... Shortlist of gameplay elements: -Devour enemies to powerup your character, weapons, and abilities! -Choose between diet-based classes, like the vegetarian Slaughter of the Soil or the blood-soaked Gorivore! -Chow down on everything - enemies, walls, even bullets! -Blast or eat your way through powerful enemies like Goo Behemoths and Mutant Hamster Squirrels! -Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers, like Spicy Critter Cannons and Organic Meat-Seeking Missiles! -Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies! -Customize your character with synergistic skill trees that offer abilities like Napalm Vomit and Appetite for Destruction! -Eat enemies so you can burn calories to energize your skills and special attacks! -Earn action hero bandanas by fully completing each world! -Chew carefully - every enemy has its own nutritional information, and you body type will change based on the types of enemies you consume! -Gorge yourself on 40 stages of shooting, platforming, and eating! -Transform into your powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits! -Use a highly advanced shield to protect yourself from oncoming fire or knock enemies away! -Play as either Darwincorp's most trusted mercenary Chewie, or his female counterpart Chewella -Gobble up an exciting plot with a ton of sidequests! -Native Linux and SteamOS Support! Steam Page
  4. Yesterday
  5. Building a Free Library of Images for Everyone

Hi guys, I’ve been super busy this week creating custom music for a bunch of indie projects, but I did manage some more mad experiments with pixel art-style wood tiles...128X128. You can download them freely here: https://soundimage.org/art-wood/ OGG MUSIC UPDATE: All of the music tracks on my Horror/Surreal page can now be downloaded as very high-quality Ogg files. Halloween’s not too far off, so I’ll try to create more creepy music tracks this month. Meanwhile, if anyone has requests for Ogg versions of tracks that haven’t been made available yet, just let me know and I’ll be happy to upload them for you. Enjoy!
  6. I realize I've barely posted anything about my game devlopment here in recent times, so to recap: I quit my job of 13 years last spring and founded my own indie development studio, September Games. Since then I've been working on a new version of my 2015 itch.io release Stilt Fella, and just this morning I put up the Steam page! Trailer! Steam Page WISHLIST, Y'ALL! WISHLIST LIKE CRAZY! Planning on getting this done and released sometime before the end of the year. Hopefully.
  7. Last week
  8. The Cutdown 11: Watching For Inspiration What inspires trailer editors? This time on the Cutdown we dive into the trailers for Bad Boys For Life and Joker, and talk about finding inspiration in unlikely places, and how to keep your work fresh. Trailers Discussed: Bad Boys For Life, Bad Boys II Teaser, Bad Boys II Trailer, Joker, Star Trek, Waves, Prometheus, The Man Who Wasn’t There, Blindspotting, Little Children, Madeline’s Madeline, Hard Candy, The Social Network, Alien, Dr. Strangelove If you have questions or comments please send them to cutdown@idlethumbs.net. Listen on the Episode Page Listen in iTunes
  9. Three Moves Ahead 476: Pericles

It's the link. It's wrong.
  10. Movie/TV recommendations

Just watched Midsommar the director's cut and I said 'Fucking white people' so many times that I annoyed the woman I went to see it with. I really liked it, big, moody, incredibly slow but always engaging. I really like the way things feel wrong from the get go. Also, the boyfriend is a character I loved to hate. So, basically everything tht Erkki hated about the film, I liked.
  11. Yeah, I have the same complaint as _bloomy_. This is also an issue with the previous episode, where everyone other than Rob sounded a little muffled, but Rowan's volume is especially uneven in this episode. He ranges from being almost as clear as Rob to being almost completely inaudible
  12. Brilliant podcast! You guys (and gal) completely sold me on trying out this game. Wait, the game is only on the Switch. You guys are terrible!
  13. To play the game click the link: https://dpaige1991.github.io/UnitySmash-TutorialGame/ To download the starter pack click the link: https://github.com/Dpaige1991/UnitySmash-StarterPack
  14. WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF CARTOON ADVENTURE AND HEAD TOY BLASTING FUN! Kitty & Friends is match 2 game. Blast toon cubes and tons of toy objects. Dive into the toon world with our characters Kitty the Leader, Panda the Chef and Doggy the Athlete and many more! Help our characters in learning and discovering new things, by completing different addictive levels in each story! Blast toon cubes, create bonuses, blast all toys in the whole place! So, don’t you hesitate and join the adventure and discover new toon things, meet new characters, discover new power-ups and have TOY BLASTING FUN! Features: ⁃ Complete the match-2 levels and unlock new boosters ⁃ In each story discover new toon objects and blast them! ⁃ Create your team and match with players all over the world! ⁃ Choose your character that you want to play with! ⁃ Share with your friends, give them lives for playing! ⁃ The game is free and easy-peasy to play, but the more you complete the more challenging it gets and more toys you need to blast! ⁃ Free daily spins and chests are waiting for you with stunning rewards! ⁃ The game is totally free to play without any ads! Kitty & Friends invite you to to help them to blast all toys you can in addictive match 2 game Android Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiart.fb.m3blast iOS App Store: https://apps.apple.com/app/kitty-friends-blast-of-fun/id1441018112
  15. Love the pod, but made an account here to ask if you can check the mic levels before episodes--I listen to TMA while commuting, and I couldn't hear Rowan half the time when in the subway, even as Rob before and Nicole after came through clearly. As for ONI, it hasn't yet clicked for me to play in the same way Rimworld has, though I do enjoy watching other people work through the issues with their colonies. For streamers who enjoy the problem-solving aspects of the game, the macabre charm Nicole mentioned makes it very watchable.
  16. https://clips.twitch.tv/CarefulSecretiveWombatBloodTrail
  17. Three Moves Ahead 478: Oxygen Not Included Nicole Clark joins Rowan and Rob to talk about Klei's Oxygen Not Included and its punishing model of offworld colonizaiton.Learn how everything that can go wrong does go wrong, and how well the game communicates excruciating detail about why your colony is dying. Oxygen Not Included Listen on the Episode Page Listen on Soundcloud Listen in iTunes
  18. Earlier
  19. Free Music Resource - Over 1800 Tracks

OGG MUSIC UPDATE: Super high-quality Ogg files are now available for every track on my Fantasy 1 page as well as my Sci-Fi/Space page. And for about half of the tracks on my Looping Music page and my Horror/Surreal page. They sound amazing…almost as good as uncompressed WAV files…give them a try if they work in your projects. Meanwhile, if anyone has requests for Ogg versions of tracks that you happen to like but aren’t on the site yet, just let me know and I’ll be happy to upload them for you. That said, I have a couple of band new free tracks ready: On my Funny 6 page: SEWER SHENANIGANS – (Looping) – Maybe for humorous monsters underground…or funny criminals up to who-knows-what down there. https://soundimage.org/funny-6/ On my Puzzle Music 4 page: CYBER LIGHT CHASE – (Looping) – Perhaps for a faster-paced puzzle game? Or maybe something else? https://soundimage.org/puzzle-music-4/ Enjoy!
  20. Movie/TV recommendations

Ballers, Peaky Blinders and Power all come back on the same day I think! Nice.
  21. Just catching up with summer listening (!) but just needed to lodge this observation: one difficulty of historical grand strategy games is the fact that the important moments of history are discontinuous -- the moments when the rules themselves change. Sean came close to touching on this when discussing the need for different rules to apply to different factions, but the modeling challenge is how to provide the player with the experience of that break while maintaining a single perspective. The cautionary tale here is Spore, which attempted this writ huge and sadly failed. Literally created an account just to say this, big thanks for your great podcast even when I'm months backlogged
  22. Full Throttle Remastered

I just played this for the first time and it was really disappointing. It feels very empty compared to most Lucasarts adventure games with few characters, repetitive settings, less objects and hot-spots to interact with, less lines of dialogue. I get that Ben is very taciturn and can't be a quip machine like Guybrush Threepwood but it feels like most attempts to interact with the world are met with the same 4 dismissive lines, which makes me not want to try anything. Even in situations where it makes no sense he'll fall back on the same lines, like when I was trying to use my bike chain on the semi-truck during the climax and he replied "I'm saving that chain for my friends on Mine Road." And Peter Chan's art is beautiful but scene layouts are often at the expense of clarity, like the magnet tower Thyroid mentioned or trying to figure out where the gas cap on the security force hovercar is supposed to be. Between the lack of humorous bespoke dialogue and hard to parse scenes (oh, that tiny little square in the trailer is a cabinet?) it feels like the game wants to make it hard for me to play. Same with some of the puzzle design: I get a steak and instantly know I'm going to use it to distract the junkyard dog but when I try to use it on a nearby car Ben informs me that the dog would eat the steak and then eat him. Ok, so throwing the steak into a car isn't the answer, so I bash my head against the scene for 15 minutes (luckily the remaster lets me skip the animation of Ben getting chased by the dog, no way I could watch that 15 times in a row without turning the game off) until I give up and look up a FAQ. Turns out I was supposed to throw the steak into a DIFFERENT car. That sort of thing happened half a dozen times, where I figured out what I was supposed to do (bunny minefield was another big one) and then spent a while trying to figure out the exact specific way the game wanted me to do it. It's clear the focus is story and I had heard great things about it, especially Mo and Ben's relationship, but even that was a little underwhelming: there's barely any meat there. They have a brief conversation when Mo finds him, don't really interact again until he finds the Vultures hangout, and then they pull off their motorcycle heist and there's a finale. I like that the sexual tension is ambiguous and that the game doesn't spell anything but they're both too unemotive for that ending to really mean much. There's a lot I liked (art, music, the more cinematic approach) but overall I found it missing most of what made me fall in love with Lucasarts adventure games.
  23. Marvel movies

My fav Marvel movie is Thor: Ragnarok. Perfect blend of action, humor, quality character development, Zeppelin, tie-in with and set-up for other MCU films, and great visual/thematic style.
  24. Recently completed video games

I found genesis slots list and decided to try my luck. I like gambling from time to time besides they offer great bonuse for new players. It was the right desicion as I've just won my first cash prize. Awesome feeling!
  25. Books, books, books...

I’ve heard friends talk about the ‘Sanderson Avalanche’ but I didn’t get it till I read this series. All three of them, when they start climaxing, put you on a goddamn rollercoaster of emotions. I was on my couch screaming gibberish for the last third of Oathbringer.
  26. Movie/TV recommendations

Bad Times at the El Royale - 9/10 Really enjoyed the movie which felt slightly "Tarantinoesque" which isn't a bad thing in my opinion. There are a couple of loose end's which were left open but I think that adds to my enjoyment of it and let's me fill in the blanks.
  27. Other podcasts

My favorite podcast right now is dunktown, a basketball podcast hosted by 2 women who are new to taking their fandom seriously, but not too seriously. Great banter, great guests, super fun to relive learning about basketball for the first time plus they have the great url https://dunk.town
  1. Load more activity