Sign in to follow this  
Bjorn

Nevermind, you're looking for the Meow thread.

This thread has pictures, I'm voting with my eyes. Those are beautiful cats, and also really good pictures. I had a cat with similar patterning to Mangus. Miss him.

I was going to post pictures as well but it appears my phone is having trouble. Pictures forthcoming.

Can we get these threads merged? I want those pictures preserved. Also, does the last cat's name ever result in you shouting out of your door, "Girlfriend! Come here, girlfriend! Where are you, girlfriend?"?

Can we get these threads merged? I want those pictures preserved. Also, does the last cat's name ever result in you shouting out of your door, "Girlfriend! Come here, girlfriend! Where are you, girlfriend?"?

Yes it does in fact result in that.  Thankfully we live in the country, and our nearest neighbor is even weirder than we are, so it's okay. 

It looks like the other thread is the more popular one, so I was just going to copy my pictures over there and defunct this one (change the title) once I get a chance. 

This thread has pictures, I'm voting with my eyes. Those are beautiful cats, and also really good pictures. I had a cat with similar patterning to Mangus. Miss him.

I was going to post pictures as well but it appears my phone is having trouble. Pictures forthcoming.

Thanks!  That top picture of Tig is maybe one of my favorite photos I've ever taken.