Sign in to follow this  
Nelsormensch

Terminal7 25: Code Gates are Creamy

Terminal7 25: 

655__cover.jpg

Code Gates are Creamy

Continuing to the Anarch half of Order & Chaos, Quinns from Shut Up & Sit Down returns to throw caution to the wind and live like there's no tomorrow! Little unifies the Anarchs beyond their proclivity for destruction and oh boy, does Order & Chaos ever offer up destruction. Between Kim's hammer, Valencia's truth-at-any-cost and MaxX's two finger salute, Anarchs have never been more varied or more vibrant.

Games Discussed: Android: Netrunner

I am so happy that you used the Wanton Destruction art for the cover for this episode. It is, in my opinion, the perfect Netrunner card.

Did y'all say that Scorched Earth when the runner has three cards, one of which is I've Had Worse would still kill the runner? I would think that the draw would happen before the runner has to discard the fourth card.

Nope, it would kill. Damage is dealt all in one go, but cards are discarded one at a time. So the way it works is this: Play Scorched Earth -> Check to see if Cards in Grip is less than Damage Dealt -> If yes, Runner flaltlines -> If no, discard cards. Then, if I've Had Worse is discarded, you draw up. The upshot is that I've Had Worse only does anything if the damage woudn't have killed you.

Still a great card, but you've got to be aware of how many cards you have in had.

I am so happy that you used the Wanton Destruction art for the cover for this episode. It is, in my opinion, the perfect Netrunner card.

It was that or Day Job, and both are freaking incredible.

shout out from a listener from Bangkok, Thailand -- Love the podcast

Since I am also considering moving to a binder for my cards, I was wondering what caused Quinn's change of heart about Ultra Pro Binder in this episode? ^_^

Thanks,

shout out from a listener from Bangkok, Thailand -- Love the podcast[/size]

Since I am also considering moving to a binder for my cards, I was wondering what caused Quinn's change of heart about Ultra Pro Binder in this episode? ^_^

Thanks,

He was joking; he still likes them. In the corp episode he heavily promoted a product from a corporation and in the runner episode he savagely bashed it.