Sign in to follow this  
lukert33

Idle thumbs sponsor deals

Hi all,

Is there a convenient place where I can go to see a history of the sponsors of idle thumbs and the promo codes they've offered?

At the moment I'd like to buy a domain on hover and assume there's an idle thumbs promo code that is still live. In the short term, I'd appreciate that code, but I do think a listing of the sponsors and promo codes would be darn helpful.

Best,

Luke

We don't have a thread with all the codes but the creation of one has been brought up a couple times.  Now that someone has actually asked for it, we should probably start keeping that list.  We can use this thread, or I volunteer to create one and I'll keep the first post updated as codes come and go.

In the meantime, to actually answer your question the promo code Allard currently works at hover.com for 10% off (from episode 192).

I believe this sort of thing is generally not written down so that it's harder for bots to scrape the web for promo codes. Or at least I assume that's the reason.

Arise old thread to address this still existing dilemma! I was thinking I need socks. I thought, I could check out that Bombas site the Weekenders have mentioned. But I cannot recall the promo code. I would love to be able to help support the network and put my valuable sock budget to good use! 

This seems to happen to me every few months.