Sign in to follow this  

DOOM III Demo Available Now!!!

In case you've held off from the horrors, or you've just wanted to wait and see if it's been worth all the hype, now's your chance to see what everyone has been gagging on about for the last month.

The demo has just been released, it clocks in at 461mb, and you can download it from here...http://www.gamershell.com/download_7059.shtml

Let us know what you think. :)

(Gets piss angry, because remembers he is stuck in DOOM 3 on hard mode, on that sodding half centaur, half human thing, and wants to cry!!)

There are lots of things about this game that really impress me. (I'm a big fan of using the computers, watching TV, and playing Turkey Punch 3.) The attention to detail is amazing. But once shit started blowing up....sure, it made me a little nervous, and at times made me jump, but I really didn't enjoy it. There's just something about it that sit well with me. It didn't feel right. If I want to shoot slow, lumbering zombie things, I'd rather go play The Library in Halo. And those those guys who shot little fiery ball things at you? That wasn't cool. Whenever one shows up, you're guaranteed to take at least one hit from them.

Also, am I the only one who was disappointed in the sound? (fire the shotgun or machine gun, and you'll know what I mean.)

Still, I think I'll probably pick it up when the price goes down, just for kicks. There are enough things I like about it to justify my buying it.