Farbror

The Sims 2

Man, the community lots in TS2 are a joke. I can't even build restaurants. Only clothes shops, food shops and magazine shops. And parks, maybe, but those doesn't count.

Talk about "Leaving it open for expansion packs", eh?

Right. I just played the Sims 2.

See, I was going over to Finn's house because he has an awesome PC which is capable of running Doom 3, whereas I do not. I had my freshly purchased copy of Doom 3, and some time. It was a foolproof plan, pretty much.

But it turns out Finn had found THE SIMS 2.

"Hey Finn! I got Doom 3!"

"I'm playing The Sims."

I mean, it really makes me fear for my genetic pool. My Older Brother wants to play The Sims instead of Doom 3. But, alright. I decided to have a go myself.

It's the worst fucking waste of time ever. The only good part about this 'game' is that the Sims piss in the shower which, I think, is probably attention to detail that would have better been spent elsewhere. Like gameplay.

It's the worst fucking waste of time ever. The only good part about this 'game' is that the Sims piss in the shower which, I think, is probably attention to detail that would have better been spent elsewhere. Like gameplay.

Yeah, I love pissing in the shower too

Right. I just played the Sims 2.

See, I was going over to Finn's house because he has an awesome PC which is capable of running Doom 3, whereas I do not. I had my freshly purchased copy of Doom 3, and some time. It was a foolproof plan, pretty much.

But it turns out Finn had found THE SIMS 2.

"Hey Finn! I got Doom 3!"

"I'm playing The Sims."

I mean, it really makes me fear for my genetic pool. My Older Brother wants to play The Sims instead of Doom 3. But, alright. I decided to have a go myself.

Good lord. Once again I have to resurrect an older thread to compliment your ranting abilities (especially in an earlier post from this thread). I am in awe -- it's almost like you're a female gamer version of Phil Hellmuth. I think I may be in love with you...........I don't think anyone can understand how much a good rant entertains me.

Being a collector, I might just buy it, but since there going to make 1.000 expansions and put them all in a giant UBER DUBER SUPA L33T DELUXE set one of these days.... I'll get that...

CE, Deluxe and Gold editions are my Achilles' heel...

I can't help it, I always end up buying them... :mock:

They are so... SHINY! :D