Sign in to follow this  
AteBit

Monster Hunter 3 Thumtimate WiiU/3DS

Just wondering if anybody here has picked up MH3U. I have, and I've sunk about 100 hours in it already. I'm currently working my way through G Rank quests. I thought it might be a good idea to come up with a standard room for the fellow thumbs to use to team up. Hunting with friends is always more fun.

I propose the following room, but it can be anything else really.

Network Mode - (World) 03 Free C - Lobby 3 - (Room) Thumbs - (Password) idle

My WiiU name is AteBitGeneral. Add me if you want to hunt.

Disclaimer: I've sunk about 700 hours in the MH series so far, still I'm no expert player (G Rank quests are still hard for me solo).

Even though I'm working through G Rank quests, I'd be up for doing Low/High rank quests also if that's what you need.

If you are a MH rookie, and need help with any of the many systems the game fails to explain. I can help you too.

If you tried and gave up on the game, but never even reached High rank quests, you gave up to early, give it another shot.

Happy Hunting.

Sadly unless there are some thumbs near me I can't jump online to play as I only have the 3DS version of the game.  I long to play the game with others as I am just hitting the G rank stuff myself, but I cannot as clearly no one in Albany plays Monster Hunter or any video game that is not Call of Duty.

I long to play this online as well, but alas I also have the 3ds version.  I didn't know it couldn't go online before I bought it.

Fortunately, the game has grabbed me with its meat hooks.  It is a weird thing to like a Monster Hunter game.