Sign in to follow this  
Gwardinen

ThumbCity

got any room left in thumcity for one late comer? if so i'm thecodicier on origin.

We are in a 16 player region and have plenty of room. Sent you a friend request codicier.

perhaps we should move to Antarctica! (since I'm fairly certain that's the only continent where the actual population is smaller than the server capacity >_<)

Guys if you haven't logged in at least once in NA East 4 I can't invite you to the region. Even if we're friends on Origin when I log into our region I don't see some of you on the friends list.

It's been constantly full pretty much since i logged on but im keeping a eagle eye on it incase it frees up some space at some point

It might take a while, considering they are prioritizing access to players with cities already present in said region. Sigh. 

Available for players with regions here. Full for players new to this server.

Server status.

Multiple server stuff is often handled weirdly, and too often they completely isolate the servers from each other, rather than just isolating the stuff that matters. For example, social stuff and achievements could easily be a global thing. It seems a bit lazy to make the game think you just bought it every time you connect to a new server, especially if they start cutting access like that.

I'm thinking of perhaps creating a region for those of us who cant get onto the original server, i'm currently doing single player on EU east 1 but, I'm happy to pick another region if more convenient & means getting more people together.

On a side note how's things going at the original thumbstown?

Does that mean they're increasing player limits? I guess someone could've pulled out of a region...

I think it could indeed be increased player limit's, because it went from most servers full to most servers open, and this comes on a day with a patch & rolling restarts. 

I've reserved my seat on NA East 4, so feel free to invite me to the region. If you wanna.

Invites sent! So now we have 7/16 players in the region. Still have room for more thumbs.

I work at home currently & I've been basically leaving SimCity running at the slowest speed while i'm working as a kinda interactive screen saver, so i should be online quite a lot. I managed to get a city nicely bubbling away, and then fell prey to the foolish allure of building a university and a few tourist attractions in my lunch break, before going into a bit of a death spiral.

I managed to turn it around in a hectic evening session, however i have quite a few services turned off, so if someone needs anything let me know and i'll see if i can nip on & switch back on some extra capicity for them to take advantage of. That said I've got a "city not processing correctly" message so who knows what state it will be in :P

Christ, I've barely played this game. I tried the beta, but got busy and missed it. Downloaded it last weekend and my puter blew up. Now I reinstalled nad have to go through the tutorial again and can't find my city... I guess it is saved locally? Doesn't make sense.

Anyway, back in it, sign me up, may as well start a new in a friendly region. 

** Also is there anyway to change my mayor name, it's using my user name which is unpleasant to look at.

My town is deliciously stupid.

you may say your looks stupid, but that stupidity is skin deep. In terms of actual stupidity mine has a beauty all of its own, i've got over 1 million simoleans worth of buildings turned off because i boomed to much and overreached >_<.

Also is there anyway to change my mayor name, it's using my user name which is unpleasant to look at.

I guess you could try changing your origin ID through your account settings in the Origin application itself?

If there's room, I'd love to: MrLittleJeans81

Can't find you on Origin. Your Origin ID seems to be incorrect.