Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Teleglitch

The game, or just the Steam version?

Teleglitch was one of my favorite games of last year, so i'd obviously say it's worth it.

Wait, what's different about the camera? I haven't noticed anything change, unless it's something that happened for the game's release on Steam. Also, there's a few gamepad options in the menus, those might be what you need. I'm not playing on a pad though, so i can't confirm what they do. "Aim radius" sounds like the kind of thing you're looking for though.

I also haven't had any issue with the lighting system obscuring secrets to any significant degree, that might come down to monitor settings though.

I think the Steam release was the Die More Edition, so that might be why I've noticed it. I was playing the original Desura release before now.

The differences are very subtle, in terms of how much look-ahead you seem to have and how the zooming/framing behaves. It just feels a bit less claustrophobic and intimidating to me now as a result.

Thanks for the controller settings tip. The structure of the menus is a bit different to the original now, and I've not had a proper dig through them it seems.

Worth picking up on the latest humble bundle?

Definitely. It's still an excellent game, regardless of what I think of these tiny changes, and still wouldn't hesitate to recommend it!

Fiddling around with Teleglitch's control pad config has made this a lot more fun now!

I'd recommend setting the aim speed to about 75%, while having the aim radius clicked up just a single block from empty--makes it feel very responsive without changing your perspective too much.