riadsala

Blood Bowl Cup of Tea: Unofficial TMA League

Ah, didn't realise you weren't allowing two players to play the same team! Never mind, I'll take the Wood Elves (look to still be available at the moment!)

No, you got me wrong, I'm not quite that harsh! The rule is no MORE than 2 players can play the same team. It gets boring playing against orcs, chaos and dwarves all the time! [which is what happened in the last league I was in]

We have quite a nice diverse selection of teams! Anyhoo, I'll put you down as Wood Elves... good choice.

It will be interesting to see how well the sole elf teams copes in the fairly bashy top division! Will we eventually see all the bashy teams rise to the top?

No, you got me wrong, I'm not quite that harsh! The rule is no MORE than 2 players can play the same team. It gets boring playing against orcs, chaos and dwarves all the time! [which is what happened in the last league I was in]

We have quite a nice diverse selection of teams! Anyhoo, I'll put you down as Wood Elves... good choice.

It will be interesting to see how well the sole elf teams copes in the fairly bashy top division! Will we eventually see all the bashy teams rise to the top?

Ah, cool :) Well, I should probably try out a new team anyway rather than falling back on old standbys. Also, means I have an excuse when I fail miserably!

Ah, didn't realise you weren't allowing two players to play the same team! Never mind, I'll take the Wood Elves (look to still be available at the moment!)

I believe he's allowing two of each team in the league actually.

Well at this rate I'd rather not play Blood Bowl at all with the luck I've been having, but I'll be playing High Elves.

Well at this rate I'd rather not play Blood Bowl at all with the luck I've been having, but I'll be playing High Elves.

Great: the high elf v wood elf game should be interesting. So I'm just waiting for the Last Baron for this division.

I believe the following races are now no longer available:

Amazons

Lizardmen

High Elves

If you have created your team, you can apply to join the league. My username is Riadsala, and the league is called "The Blood Bowl Cup of Tea" (or something similar, I'm on a mac just now so can't double check: sorry)

The password is "Pootle"

I will try and get Zryden (the 4th member of your division) to come and introduce himself. He's a guy I know from RPS forums.

Also, there's a Steam group, called "The Blood Bowl Cup If Tea" (yes, I know, stupid spelling mistake).

Every other time I've tried to play Bloodbowl I've played Skaven so I guess I'm the most experienced with them, ignoring the fact I've lost every time I've played. That being said I think they're adorable so I'm going to go with them.

Every other time I've tried to play Bloodbowl I've played Skaven so I guess I'm the most experienced with them, ignoring the fact I've lost every time I've played. That being said I think they're adorable so I'm going to go with them.

Good choice, (I'm also playing skaven, although after coming second in season1, it's been a steady downhill slope).

It's looking like a pretty agile selection of teams in this division, which is fun. Hopefully the league will kick off sometime next week.

Hello people.

I'll be crushing your players on the field with angry drunk men, look forward to it.

I was in the last season as well, with a goblin team. That... didn't go so well. My first match ended with me having a whole 4 players left standing on the field. Every other match was decided primarily by luck, so I'm starting a new Norse team this season. And I am absolutely thrilled to go up against 3 squishy teams :yep:

First time on this forum, so if you need to contact me, you'll probably have better success through the steam group.

One thing though: I'm in the GMT +1 timezone.

Last nights BB binge made me learn to really hate Norse. My friend's Norse team caused 1 death, 4 casualties (3 with lingering effects) and 3 KO's to my Dark Elf team in Auld World. I deactivated them for the time being. Fuck everyone having block. :violin:

Oh damn, I just played a few decent Undead and Necro games and quite like them. Oh well!

Lizardmen are also quite good.

E: Could I get a Steam group invite? https://steamcommunity.com/id/orv

Edited by Orvidos

A friend actually found a key for BB:LE for me, so I have it now! Is there any space left at all in the league? I'm really interested. If not, is there any way we can do an Idle Thumbs beginners league spinoff or something?

A friend actually found a key for BB:LE for me, so I have it now! Is there any space left at all in the league? I'm really interested. If not, is there any way we can do an Idle Thumbs beginners league spinoff or something?

Hello guys, sorry for not being around much this week.. I've been very busy with work. Should be sorting out hte league over the weekend

The team changes are noted and will be fine.

Gwardinen--- this Season is going to be very short (only 3 games for each team) so you shouldn't have to wait to long at all. And I'll put you top of the list for if a space comes up :)

How do we handle team changes? I'm not aware of any method of deleting teams.

E: I am now aware of a method of team and player deletion, but can't because of the league settings.

Edited by Orvidos

Well my username on both Blood Bowl and Steam is Gwardinen, so if anyone fancies a game outside of the league, let me know.

How do we handle team changes? I'm not aware of any method of deleting teams.

E: I am now aware of a method of team and player deletion, but can't because of the league settings.

I have dismissed your team, so you are now free to join with a new one :)

I have dismissed your team, so you are now free to join with a new one :)

Done. I am pretty much the worst person with this naming scheme.

great.

Touchwood and I'll be back this evening with the first round of fixtures :):tup:

I am excited for my pending destruction!

Who on earth is Avatar111? He doesn't seem to be in the Steam group.

Who on earth is Avatar111? He doesn't seem to be in the Steam group.

I assumed he was the Last Baron.... ? If not, I'll track down who it is...

Nope, not me.

in that case, I messed up a little. Doh.

I will go find out.... it's probably somebody from gamesblogchatterbox...

in that case, I messed up a little. Doh.

I will go find out.... it's probably somebody from gamesblogchatterbox...

It's apparently NinjaKoala. I added him on Steam but he's yet to get back on.

E: Well, he got on for ten seconds and added me and logged back off. :clap:

ah great. he's meant to be in the league

Although it looks like I maybe miscounted places and the Last Baron has missed out? If so, please accept my apologise... I was busy with a conference for work last week and failed to keep track of things. This will be a very short season, so hopefully you can join us in a month or so :)