OssK

Londonweek

The Wild Rumpus was fucking Wild and really quite Rumpusee, I loved it !

Tomorrow is gonna be amaaaaaaaaaaazing (sing that with a high pitch note).

There are people on this forum that I won't name but was very disappointed not to see, especially when I was so excited to tell everyone about my new gig : x

I ended up being busy and wouldn't have been able to afford it anyway. Have fun, dudes who are there.

This was ace. I got to meet Patters and see Nach, Ossk and Thunder again, but I didn't realise Marek and Spaff (and others?) were there at all.

I liked the parts where I shot zombies with nerf guns and beer best.

Also meeting ossk, marek, spaff, Jonny, Dan and ben

Edited by Patters

Sorry I didn't make it :( I have so much on at the moment with uni and work and band stuff and rararhgarghhh.

I was genuinely sad all day at missing it.

Sorry you couldn't make it, Yufster :(

It was really nice to see you all. Some stuff went wrong; for the whole morning I was running around constantly fixing things, thinking it was generally disintegrating and people were having a terrible time. Then around 2 o'clock, Jo (The lady with ginger hair and glasses who was also running round fixing stuff) made me sit down for ten minutes to eat, and I saw on Twitter people were saying dead nice stuff about it.

Right near the end of the day, walking from the Tetris performance, down the stairs past zombies playing dead, through people playing Johann Sebastian Joust in the dome, then into the hall with lemon jousting, ninja, Ordnungswissenschaft and Proteus going on was surreal and a little bit heavenly.

It'll happen again, but better. Sorry the main hall was so cold, and sorry about the ear piercingly loud sessions being first thing.

It was nice to meet you Patters. I didn't see this thread until now so I'm sorry I missed meeting anyone else! I should remember to check here next time.

I loved the event and I think you're onto a great format Nach. Having multiple and varied activities overlapping creates a good atmosphere, and the talks were of high quality. While it was occasionally difficult to hear the speakers, it was really great to be able to sit in a lecture while also seeing a nerf gun squad running past in your periphery. I'll definitely go again if there'll be another edition.

I swear one day I'm going to have the money to fly to the UK for some arbitrary meet up like this. I don't care if it's fifteen years from now, I get the feeling these forums will still be here.

I agree with this. Would've been an awesome fun time if the camping trip from last year happened, if people weren't all "Eh." about it. ;( I mean, I'm not a fan of camping, but hanging out with eBuds would've been fun.

And I'll be there, awkwardly hugging everyone with my big flake-filled beard.

Well, for now, THAT WAS AWESOOOOOOOOME (high-pitch the O's).

Well done David, it was really a good bit of alrightness, I met a lot of people and I'll try to make them all come to Paris for the exhibition!