Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Resident Evil 5

Haymaker to the boulder!

Ah, the second flamethrower boss. I don't recall having much trouble with that, but the Wesker fight was annoying as all hell. Especially getting the thingamabob out of Jill's chest. Gah.

That Jill thing went WAY easier when I played with Toblix. I think damage to the device actually matters when you try to pull it from her chest... I just sniped her device (lol) from the balcony thing, Toblix waiting around downstairs to run at her the moment she gets stunned. Got it on the 3rd time he had to do it, I think.

Per comparison, the first time I played it I remember I had to do that shit like 500 times before it came off. As I'm typing this, I seem to remember that the device has a health bar, that pulling at it with your hand does like 10 damage every time you jam whatever QTE key you have to press.

'Blix is one cold motherfucker. He killed Jill straight up 4 times in a row with his Magnum, while she was lying helplessly on the floor. It took a lot of reasoning and convincing for him not to do that and spare her life.

After we had completed the game, we spent all our bonus points on lady costumes and figurines and looked at them together.

I need to do exactly this shit with you people once RE6 hits and I have an online console.

Yes, when I buy RE6, I will buy it on PC.

This is terrible =( The PC version will probably take a year longer to appear, though.

Yup. I'm in no hurry, though. If I'm going to play it, I want to do it with my bra Poo, and maybe some more people if that will be supported.