Sign in to follow this  
Patters

Hot Pursuit 2010 PC

So from what I've heard the game is made better by having friends who have played it, so if you have the PC version put your Username here:

Patters666

Damnit guys, why can't you have this on 360.

Also, to those of you who bought this yesterday - you won't regret it. It's an incredible game!

Fucking shit. I debated buying this yesterday, but forgot about it. Today, when I got around to it, I opened the store and the fucking clock said 23:59 and some seconds.

Tell me, is there sweet multiplayer?

Fucking shit. I debated buying this yesterday, but forgot about it. Today, when I got around to it, I opened the store and the fucking clock said 23:59 and some seconds.

Well they're bound to do a recap sale on the last day (which is tomorrow, I guess). Perhaps it'll be on that.

That's sweet, but does it have sweet multiplayer, or is it just an awesome single player game with a thread in the wrong forum?

That's sweet, but does it have sweet multiplayer, or is it just an awesome single player game with a thread in the wrong forum?

It has super sweet multiplayer and super sweet leaderboard integration. Both are valid reasons for it being in this here forum! :P

I haven't tried the multiplayer yet, but the autolog is a cool thing whereby you can challenge people and see how they have done in particular event. The multiplayer forum felt right.

The multiplayer is a lot of fun, and at least for the moment, quite active. I really enjoy hot pursuit mode. Playing as the cop and disabling some guy just before the finish line fills me with glee every time.

Am I correct in assuming this is more of a gamepad game than a steering-wheel one?

Am I correct in assuming this is more of a gamepad game than a steering-wheel one?

I'd say gamepad.

Yeah, it's not really a simulation, though the different weights of the cars can effect their handling, and such.

Definitely! Just bought it. I'll make sure to type in all your names into the screen. What happens then, exactly?

toblix

I've added all of you, and look forward to whatever is going to happen. I really liked the feel of the game – lightweight, nice-looking and fast but not chaotic. The UI is a tad over the top, but whatever.

Is anyone still playing this? It's a small 13 dead presidents at D2D currently, and it's tempting me greatly.

Is anyone still playing this? It's a small 13 dead presidents at D2D currently, and it's tempting me greatly.

$13 is easily worth it, if just for the single player. Play it with a controller though.