Orv

Desert Bus for Hope

Desert Bus. Worst game ever made. They play it for a long time, depending on how much money they get for Childs Play. (Five minutes of the game cam will make you lose all hope.) But! As of this moment (1:49AM MST [GMT -7]) the people not driving the bus, are playing Tomb of Horrors. The D&D infamous module, yes.

If you don't get to watch it now, I imagine the uStream functions will save the video. It's about six and a half hours into the charity.

Desert Bus For Hope Driver Cam

There's a fellow behind the chair using this puppet to talk. His voice is absolutely amazing for it.

Edit: 55 minutes for a TPK in Tomb of Horrors. Not bad, DM.

So...? The game is not fun to play, if it was they wouldn't play it for charity!

I donated some of my perler art, it's up for a contest.. I don't know which though... If you see some perler "beer bear" mats, I made those! 8D

It's grinding in it's purest form.

Hence the worst game ever made.

(I watched the ten minute video of Penn (a la Penn & Teller) talking about the creation of the thing. It was interesting, but the end result is still. . .Desert Bus. . .)

no way in limbo of the lost is an mini game of a never released game worse than Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing

They're currently on call with Jerry Holkins. Pretty awesome. I always love hearing how he thinks.

Once I had somehow stumbled upon a livestream of this guy playing Desert Bus. He was ridiculously delirious and I think he had been up for 16 hours or so straight playing this (or he was using an emulator to pause and come back over and over). He was just talking nonsense while it drove and had so far completed one trip and and was nearly back.

On his last mile while everyone in the chat was clamoring for his success, he suddenly veered off the road and laughed at all of us, shutting down the stream.

True Story.

Mind.

Bussing.

Blown.

They got the UStream feed on iPad. And had a challenge (people issues these, the hosts do it, the challenger donates money) to do an iPad Desert Bus recursion.

Because of feed lag, it took 42 seconds for each recursion to occur.

It's hard to explain, but you're all smart, you'll figure it out. It was bizarre. The magic of the internet.

Guest klmn367

That's opportune, I titled is you!" Wow yellowness was stressing apiece syllable tardily: "You do not necessary to and I singled out? Now I amount!" "You?" Weiguo Dong Tai Zuiyi Pie.

That's opportune, I titled is you!" Wow yellowness was stressing apiece syllable tardily: "You do not necessary to and I singled out? Now I amount!" "You?" Weiguo Dong Tai Zuiyi Pie.

:tup:

tell me more!