Sign in to follow this  
miffy495

LittleBigPlanet

It seem like every time someone adds a PSN id in the thread we have for it, they say something along the lines of

I'm FuzzyLobster. Please play LBP with me, if anyone still does, since other than that and Fat Princess, I don't think I have any online games.

Let's stop all those shenanigans. I haven't busted out the LBP disk since 'blix's level went live all those months ago, and would be happy to partake of another game with any thumb takers. I played once with n0wak a long time ago, and think there may have been a game with 'blix and his sister (although it might have been a game with n0wak and his sister and another one with just 'blix. Like I said, a long time ago) but that's the extent of my online PSN multiplayer. I bought a bluetooth headset just for the purpose of thumbing it up in LBP, but never used the damn thing. I think voice chat would be a go for those of us who set up a game here, as we'd have some common points of discussion and don't need to fear the jerks of the interwebs as much.

So, after reading Fuzzylobster's PSN introduction, I figured that she's only the latest in a long line of people who would wish to get in on a thumbs game. Let's start scheduling some four-person meet-ups and explore the world of created levels that I still haven't bothered to look that far into!

Let's start scheduling some four-person meet-ups and explore the world of created levels that I still haven't bothered to look that far into!

Idea: AWESOME

I'll go ahead and order a PS3 headset that is robust enough to handle my constant chatter.

Dude, get two. The way you talk in GTA, you'll need them both operating at full capacity.

You can count me in, still need to finish LBP (and figure out how to get rid of my TV remote in that game)

In theory, I am up for this, but have only had really random times/days to play games for the past few months.

that reminds me, I still need to get that idlethumbs level by kaboomzzz

I'm up for this. I don't have a headset but I'd love to join in, and I'll probably get a headset if enough thumb action starts cropping up on the PS3.

I bought a PS3 headset yesterday, so now I look like a guy from 24. THE BOMB WILL GO OFF WITHIN THE HOUR MADAM PRESIDENT!

I bought a PS3 headset yesterday, so now I look like a guy from 24. THE BOMB WILL GO OFF WITHIN THE HOUR MADAM PRESIDENT!

Does "24" really have a female president?

I thought that cop from Lethal Weapon was president.

My imagination went wild thinking they were going for extreme having an opinion and had a blind, black, female, Jewish president in a wheelchair who only spoke French.

I might join if I remember to check the thread. it's been ages. Did they ever implement online co-op level creation? That could be pretty fun, but I have a feeling they haven't.

So... when?

I'm at home tonight. Otherwise I'm going to play some of those brutal sega megadrive games from that collection. Altered Beast and Comic Zone are insane.

I'm super excited to play. I'll possibly get a headset as well, eventually. I'm not sure how to join a group of specific people remotely, however.

When? When? Sign me up!

Just because nobody seems to be stepping up to the plate on this...what say we try this on Monday...Maybe like 8:00 PM Eastern Standard Time US? I can certainly go earlier if need be.

I might not be on until a bit later, it being 3 hours earlier on this side and all, but I should be able to join in and I'll try to recruit Dr. Strangepork too. Seriously though, and please forgive me if this is a really stupid question, how do you join an already formed group? I only seem to be able to crash into one randomly.

I believe you can send invitations to PSN friends. It's immediately adjacent to the send-a-message icon, I think. Press the PS button and go all the way to the right and so on.

I won't be able to make it for US evening play, unfortunately. You guys have fun!

oh right... timezones and stuff...

US evening won't work for me during week days.

So, are Sunday afternoons OK then?

Personally, I'll hang in there for Monday as well, for them what can make it.

EDIT: I sent out some friend requests to you guys.

Edited by Fuzzy Lobster

Alright, we'll skip 8:00 PM Eastern Monday...I realize I'm in a timezone that not a lot of thumbs are in.