Sign in to follow this  
Action Shakespeare

GTA L: Grand Thumb Auto Liverpool (50th anniversary edition)

I'm thinking we postpone the big 'L' in-game celebrations for a further week, in that case, and just have a regular session this coming Tuesday.

Is that better for everyone? That'll make it the 52th as well.

52nd.

I won't be able to make that, though I have no problem with that.

We could do a Phantom race (not GTA race) with 32767 laps. It would take weeks and suck.

Minor detail I forgot: I'll be in France that week (20th to the end of the month), but don't mind missing it if more people can make that week.

Here's an idea: let's just continue playing every Tuesday, and then, when everyone is able to make it we can retroactively fit everything into some weird numbering scheme that makes that the 50th.

Or we can just play minor versions (49.1, 49.2, 49.2.4.201.v200908220100-7X7UFJM81n3jY8BNgNVtjkZqoU_z, etc.) until we're ready.

Minor detail I forgot: I'll be in France that week (20th to the end of the month), but don't mind missing it if more people can make that week.

Where abouts?

Where abouts?

Afraid I won't be anywhere near Cannes, I'm going up to Val d'Isere for some snowboarding.

This reminds me, has anyone seen or heard from OssK recently? I haven't seen him here for ages.

Or we can just play minor versions (49.1, 49.2, 49.2.4.201.v200908220100-7X7UFJM81n3jY8BNgNVtjkZqoU_z, etc.) until we're ready.

Or they could all be number 50, and we can wear our party hats for each of them. There need never be a Grand Thumbs Auto 51.

But then what will we do with the subtitle "We've officially outlasted the podcast?"

Now the podcast has 51 episodes (different name, but it still counts), it looks like 52 will be a joint celebration: A year's worth of playing AND we'll be one better than the podcast :)