Sign in to follow this  
toblix

ファイナルファンタジーXIII

Unfortunately I don't have a PS3 yet, and I usually insist on playing things on the "Lead SKU" but I may give this a cautious try down the line. I'm sure it'll be a nice deal by the time I'm equipped.

Yeah, if you plan on getting a PS3 down the road, it seems like it would be well worth waiting.

And there are plenty of reasons to own a PS3 at this point if you can scrape together the cash. I bought mine used for about $240 and have never regretted it: Little Big Planet alone was almost enough to justify the purchase for me, but then when you throw Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2 and inFAMOUS into the mix...

Yeah, a used PS3 is definitely a good way to go. You may even get lucky and get a 60 gig one like I did, which would still allow you to play PS2 games on it. Cost me about $300 back in January '08, so I assume it would be much more reasonable now. For the two years I've had the thing, I've definitely thought it a good purchase.

That said, FFXIII seems like the opposite of something I'd be interested in, so I'll quietly duck out of this thread again.

Yeah, a used PS3 is definitely a good way to go.

Yeah, since the PS3 doesn't really have any hardware problems (that I've ever heard of) you can feel pretty safe about it too.

I couldn't bear the ridiculous difficultly spike, and have subsequently given up.

Baby.