Sign in to follow this  
Patters

Grand thumbs Auto: 36.99999... This time it's impersonal.

So what is the plan, Tbogt, standard, or something else? I should have my copy of the liberty city episodes disc, by Tuesday.

I'll be ready for BOGT on Tuesday, but if people would like another week to get through it before starting multiplayer we could always do a vanilla session this week. Also, nice roundoff error.

I'm not getting BOGT, but have no problems sitting out for a week or two if people want to try it out.

Also, nice roundoff error.

If the 9 is recurring it's not an error, just a different representation of the same number.

Is BoGT out? I should buy it. I think I'll do that now.

If the 9 is recurring it's not an error, just a different representation of the same number.

It's not, though.

No, that ellipsis is grammatical English, not mathematical. Trust me.

It seems to be veering towards vanilla for tomorrow, maybe trying BoGT next week would be more appropriate, when others who intend to buy it have had the chance to.

I agree. Also, I might not be able to make it tomorrow, so it would be awesome if I didn't miss the first BOGT session. That's purely egoistical, of course, but I am after all at the centre of my universe.

My supervisor wants to meet on Thursday instead of Tuesday this week, so provided that we're Gay Tony-less, I'm totally in.

So if it's vanilla-style, I'll try to join in at some point. I'm at a lecture that might be on later than usual, so we'll see how that goes.

If there were any remaining doubts, this week's Grand Thumb Auto provided conclusive proof that GTA causes racism:

I got shot by a brown person.

The above has nothing to do with an annoying combination of random player colour assignment, interminable screen fonts and the Liberty City night sky.

Nope. Definitely not.

Don't forget the allusions to certain fundamentalist views on certain immunodeficiency syndromes.