Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Grand Thumb Auto 11111: Let's Make a Thread for This!

I miss the Roman numerals :(

Also, if you deleted one of your 1s, it would be "31" in binary, which is the number we're up to I believe!

(Edit: See below :getmecoat)

Edited by ThunderPeel2001

Oooh! Thunderpeel is fancy!

This may be my last game for a while, as Tuesday afternoons look like the best time for my weekly meeting with my honours supervisor. I'm in for tonight though.

I should be there this week.
Studying strikes again. Maybe I should just not say whether I'm going to be there or not from now on.

Yeesh. That was like an elementary school recess simulator. Everybody was playing a game right nearby but I couldn't join in.

Good times! This time I never focused on winning, but prioritised being annoying and getting the way of others. Alas! the Xbox 360 headset's poor build quality prevented me from sharing with you my many intelligent sayings.

Yeesh. That was like an elementary school recess simulator. Everybody was playing a game right nearby but I couldn't join in.

Yeah, I didn't quite pick up what was going on, but I couldn't hear your explanation over all the other stuff going on. Were you having connection issues?

Anyway, it was a fun round with some great moments, and it's good to see some new people. Hopefully you'll actually be able to play next time, Groucho, rather than merely eavesdropping on our splendidly erudite banter.

Alas! the Xbox 360 headset's poor build quality prevented me from sharing with you my many intelligent sayings.

Yes, your heroic and manly scream would have nicely punctuated proceedings, Twatblix.

For those interested, the Half-Life 2 mod I was oralising furiously about was MINERVA: Metastasis.

In case you missed my spiel, let me summarise: if you don't download and play this mod, you don't deserve to have opposable thumbs (idle or otherwise).

It was good enough to get the young man that created it a job working on Portal 2 at any rate. Play it now!

Dear Wrestlevania,

This is a perfect example of a post which should be its own thread. You know only five people read this thread. Go, boy, make a Minerva thread. Go on!

Sincerely,

Your friend,

Me, toblix

xxxoooxxx

:);) []<§

logo_64.pnglogo_64.pnglogo_64.pngHUGS N" KISSES' logo_64.pnglogo_64.pnglogo_64.png

Good times! This time I never focused on winning, but prioritised being annoying and getting the way of others. Alas! the Xbox 360 headset's poor build quality prevented me from sharing with you my many intelligent sayings.

Yeah, I think the 360 headset was originally designed to be the toy in McDonald's Happy Meals.

I had issues talking in one of these sessions, and it turned out it was the batteries getting too low in my wireless controller (even though the controller functioned perfectly).

I had issues talking in one of these sessions, and it turned out it was the batteries getting too low in my wireless controller (even though the controller functioned perfectly).

I imagine audio data, however compressed, is a lot more bandwidth-hungry than input signals.

I imagine audio data, however compressed, is a lot more bandwidth-hungry than input signals.

I've a suspicion that's why we get party drops when I'm hosting, as I'm only on a measly 1Mbit connection.

Weirdly, though, voice chat rarely seems to degrade much* when I'm playing with you guys. I wonder if it's given a high bandwidth priority or something.

* In the technical sense. Impressive levels of social degradation may or may not be achieved.

Edited by JamesM