Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Grand Thumb Auto XXVI: A Turbulent Wreturn

Yes, you lucky people get the pleasure of my company once again this evening, seeing as Microsoft have nailed my Xbox back together double-quick.

Usually dit: we'll begin around 2pm MT / 4pm EST / 9pm BST / 10pm CET and proceed from there.

But wait! You'll need to get the dashboard update before we can begin, so get on a bit earlier I reckon.

Also, it could be that LIVE is more choked than normal because of the update. So brace for turbulence!

It's been a long time since Liberty City last felt me. It will be good for us both.

This evening, I would like:

1. An interesting/unusual vehicular race
  2. A rocket match
  3. A "far blips only" sniper match (probably in the prison)

That is my decree.

Ooh, I wouldn't want to miss that!

Indeed, though I will miss Grippage - he was tricksy and sly and always kept me on my toes.

Or off them, which is probably more accurate.

Like Grippage.

(...than me.)

I'm back from the screening now, just eating dinner and bashing out some notes for the review, then I'll be on. Get ready to NOT finish last. Any of you.

Awesome...! I have my XBox back so I can finally partake in these weekly meet-ups. Not tonight though, I still have my room to sort out, but next looks promising (Thumbs Up Icon)

Ah, what a great session of mayhem, except for the rocket match when I was still in my own party, hearing nothing but explosions and screams.

Also, I think I've found a technique for making the prison sniper fests fun for everyone. Nothing tops off a prison riot like incoming combat helicopters.

Plus, the firetruck race where I fucking won by being the best. I was behind the whole race, and then, in the final lap, to an imaginary soundtrack of Chariots of Fire, I slowly and steadily crept up behind Thwheht and right before the finish-- POW I passed him. Or whoosh, or whatever.

In addition, the cops & rockets matches were great fun. That ambush you set up was brilliant.

How long is it till Gay Theft Auto comes out?

Plus, the firetruck race where I fucking won by being the best. I was behind the whole race, and then, in the final lap, to an imaginary soundtrack of Chariots of Fire, I slowly and steadily crept up behind Thwheht and right before the finish-- POW I passed him. Or whoosh, or whatever.

Dhwty - and i'm still upset about losing that race.

I would've won if those bastards hadn't destroyed my precious, precious firetruck!

In addition, the cops & rockets matches were great fun. That ambush you set up was brilliant.

You mean where I realized that you guys were coming in a car, and I could pick up an RPG?

It really wasn't planned, unfortunately.

We were pretty desperately trying to get to the escape vehicle.

Good fun all around! :yep:

Edited by wegten
Making sentences more understandable!

Dhwty - and i'm still upset about losing that race.

I would've won if those bastards hadn't destroyed my precious, precious firetruck!

Sorry.