Sign in to follow this  
Nachimir

Retroactive Grand Thumb Auto XXXV: Watch Your Blix

The power of twitter!

--

Wrestlevania: Everyone's playing Grand Thumb Auto except me. :'(

toblix: @Wrestlevania Also, except me!

Nevskyp: @Wrestlevania @toblix Me neither!

toblix: Maybe everyone's not playing GTA! @Nevskyp @Wrestlevania

ysbreker: @toblix @nevskyp @Wrestlevania I'm not playing either. So who /is/ playing then?

--

For my part, I was working/getting angry at the internet. The girlfriend was playing Peggle, and saw there was some GTA going down, though. Was it fun? Was it? Eh?

I did a lot of exploding, yes, but it was almost always a solitary affair, which was a bit unfortunate. I kind of did a bit crap this week (according to my objectives as well as the game's), but it was still a laugh as always.

This time the cops (me) didn't run from the robbers...

Yes, there was actually an appropriate amount of robber-murdering, generally – except when James and I teamed up.

Sorry for doubting your directional sense! ;(

Edited by wegten

Yes, there was actually an appropriate amount of robber-murdering, generally –*except when James and I teamed up.

heh, I have a terrible sense of direction in GTA, it's easier in real life.

heh, I have a terrible sense of direction in GTA, it's easier in real life.

speaking of real life compared to GTA...when I was playing it a lot, every time I saw a police car in real life I was like "shit, I better be a little more careful with my driving so I don't crash into anyone." And sometimes I would be on the verge of passing someone on a small one-lane street as though I were in the gameworld.

Yes, there was actually an appropriate amount of robber-murdering, generally – except when James and I teamed up.

I don't think I can ever forgive.

Nah, it's all right. Waypoint, though! Waypoints are handy! Even when chasing the crooks! They help navigate all the bridges and tunnels that are confusing with their multiple levels of roads and so forth.

Edited by JamesM

Sorry, ended up having to cover a shift this week so I could get last weekend off to go to a music festival. Next week is the anniversary with the girl, so I'll probably be with her on that one. Week after, I'm in again.

Nah, it's all right. Waypoint, though! Waypoints are handy! Even when chasing the crooks! They help navigate all the bridges and tunnels that are confusing with their multiple levels or roads and so forth.

I can vouch for this, finding last night that shouting "NEXT LEFT" isn't as effective at all.

I can vouch for this, finding last night that shouting "NEXT LEFT" isn't as effective at all.

Oi, I managed to get to the right road (through luck), and all the criminals (including me, the cop on the take) died.