Sign in to follow this  
Wrestlevania

Strike 2...

So this has just happened, for the second time:

18326903-d9d8f40889f39c859bf76d1187.jpg

Which means you can count me out of any 360-related festivities for the remainder of July, and probably all of August too. :frusty:

Edited by Wrestlevania
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!? :(

18326903-f67226947411bfde5e2f1cbade8e283a.4a6e0ac8-scaled.jpg

Which means you can count me out of any 360-related festivities for the remainder of July, and probably all of August too. :frusty:

:tdown:

Guesses were correct.

I've hosted the image somewhere else now and updated the OP in all it's (miserable) glory.

Just printed out my UPS returns label and organised collection for tomorrow--it would've been today, but I had to put the bins out for collection and left the 360 packaged up in the kitchen. ;(

As irony would have it, I kept my returns packaging from Microsoft from October last year in case this happened again. Go pessimistic, skeptical me! :getmecoat

Don't you see it? It's right there:

18326903-d9d8f40889f39c859bf76d1187.jpg

Edited by toblix

FFS... fixed, again.

Just noticed: my Dreamcast appears to be grinning like an idiot, while my Gamecube maintains stoic indifference.

Gamecube looks like it's sticking its thumb out :mock:

Well, there's always the PC... up for some TF2?

Gamecube looks like it's sticking its thumb out :mock:

I'll assume you meant "tongue". ;)

And yes, it does look like it's blowing a raspberry with masterful indifference, now you mention it.

Well, there's always the PC... up for some TF2?

The lot of the condemned... :grin:

Well feck me sideways...

Mrs V's just phoned: UPS have just returned my Xbox 360 already! :woohoo:

Instant thought, "what if they've not found a fault with it and just sent it straight back again?!"

My 360 just stopped reading discs, saying open tray whenever a disc was inserted. Luckily hoovering the disc tray worked (bad idea, I know), I hope it can last till I get money in.

I'm wondering if Microsoft has just decided to, instead of fixing the various issues with the console, lower the price so much that people can just buy a new one when it breaks, like a bulb or my shoes.

people can just buy a new one when it breaks, like a bulb or my shoes

Fucking shoes. I swear they used to last me years and years, and now they develop massive great water-sucking holes within a few months of use. I don't know what it is that I do to them. It must be all the strenuous walking to and from train stations. I hate buying shoes.

So yeah, 360s. Good luck to you, Patters.

Fucking shoes. I swear they used to last me years and years, and now they develop massive great water-sucking holes within a few months of use. I don't know what it is that I do to them. It must be all the strenuous walking to and from train stations. I hate buying shoes.

So yeah, 360s. Good luck to you, Patters.

sometimes I have had it being inconsistent, it still is but that may be because the dvd in question is a little scratched.

sometimes I have had it being inconsistent, it still is but that may be because the dvd in question is a little scratched.

It sounds like the DVD drive's getting ready to cark it, which should result in a three red lights (RRoD) error. Both times my machine died were exclusively because of the DVD drive, and there's a limitless warranty on all instances of three red lights.

Wouldn't start panicking just yet.

It sounds like the DVD drive's getting ready to cark it, which should result in a three red lights (RRoD) error. Both times my machine died were exclusively because of the DVD drive, and there's a limitless warranty on all instances of three red lights.

Wouldn't start panicking just yet.

It is reading the disc 1 out of 50 times today...

So, I might just buy an elite, Game have a few good offers on them: console NFS:shift and tiger woods 2010 for £200. I have been wanting a new HDD for a while, plus an extra controller has an advantage.the repair would be £60 a controller £30 and a 120gb HDD £90-£100. The games both are between £30 and £40.