Sign in to follow this  
Thyroid

Germans run in very slow motherfucking motion

Seriously, how can a defendant stab a (pregnant) woman 18 fucking times, kill her, manage to make the guards shoot her husband as he tries to save her (sending him to the ICU), barely get a mention in the Western press - and all of it inside a fucking courtroom? Oh, and all in front of her 3 year old son. That's the masterstroke.

I love this.

What irks me is the fact the reason they were in court to begin with was him insulting her for her faith. I mean, hey. If you don't like people saying Allah, cool. There's no need to end it with murder, right? I mean, fuck, it's not like we'll just drop the case because the fucking sand monkey's dead and is gonna be buried in sand and crapped on by a camel.

(Yeah I'm pissed off about this, and it's not just because it's a fellow Ay-rab either. How do you stab someone eighteen times in court, man? Is this guy fucking Neo?)

You're right, I hadn't heard anything about this. Fucking disgrace, the proceedings in the courtroom! Shooting the father, what the hell?

Yeah, that's incredibly godawful. Not that I really follow major news networks anyway, but I'd have hoped I would at least hear about this somewhere before now. Crazy.