Sign in to follow this  
ThunderPeel2001

Beatles: Rock Band

Picked up Beatles Rock Band a week or so ago for the phenomenal price of £12GBP (approx. $19USD). Very chuffed.

When I first played it, though, I was a little disappointed... I wasn't as enamoured with the songs as I thought I'd be. Must have been the mood I was in, though, because I gave it another shot a few days later and now I love it. What a wonderfully brilliant game. So many great little touches (the Abbey Road stuff is fantastic) and attention to detail, and yes, the music is brilliant. Gets a big :tup: from me.

Thanks for resurrecting this thread! Now I can derail it by saying that the Jimi Hendrix stuff that came out last week is pretty amazingly fun to play.

the Beatles game is still fun too though. I miss backing vocals on RB2 now, especially in party situations (it's way easier to get people to sing if you are there too backing them up) and all the little gameplay tweaks they made, plus the visualizations and I've grown to love the rooftop stuff perhaps the most.

I know this isn't really the right thread, but I searched and couldn't see a Rock Band 3 thread.

The site I write for was quoted on the latest RB3 trailer. Whilst that in itself is cool or whatever, I saw the quote and burst out laughing. http://j.mp/cSNZzh

"It blew me away - Game Rant"

oh God I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.