Sign in to follow this  
toblix

Grand Thumb Auto XV - Powered by vBulletin

Can I suggest a (at least partially) non-TLAD session? I really think the GTA race sessions were some of the excellentest we've had.

Edited by toblix

Agreed. I really miss weapon races. I must point out though, that this will be GTA XX, not XV. We're approaching 20 weeks of GTA. I think that's the longest sustained period of time I've played a game for now...

That's a bit embarrassing. If any admins see this, can you rename the last two GTA threads? I changed the title of the first posts, but the thread stays the same.

That's even embarrassinger than not knowing Roman numerals.

I got a new contract so I'm back to work on Tuesday and won't be able to make any of these anymore for a few weeks. Maybe I'll see y'all again in GTA XXVIII :(

Yeah, GTA races are great. It really perplexes me that they took them out. Wasn't the round before the most recent one in standard GTA multiplayer?

Grand Thumb Auto XVV!

XVIIIII?

IXXI

XxII

D:

Yeah, the one before last was plain GTA too. Which reminds me of some cool shit. When joining the multiplayer game that time, all the loading screens were completely new to me. I had never seen them before. There were all these pictures of Niko doing crazy shit instead of the lollipop whore and the domino playing gangstas.