Sign in to follow this  
Alex P

Video: Game Developers Choice Awards 09

Alex you rule! Due to sitting all the way in the back I did not catch all of Tim's Excellent Jokes. Also I was sitting in front of two very loud bros who judging by their style of commentary mistook the awards for some kind of football match, and also laughed super obnoxiously like HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA at things that weren't funny which made the whole thing super unwatchable to me. Anyway, I'm gonna watch this video now and re-experience it properly.

Alex you rule! Due to sitting all the way in the back I did not catch all of Tim's Excellent Jokes. Also I was sitting in front of two very loud bros who judging by their style of commentary mistook the awards for some kind of football match, and also laughed super obnoxiously like HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA at things that weren't funny which made the whole thing super unwatchable to me. Anyway, I'm gonna watch this video now and re-experience it properly.

Thanks Bronstring Marek Bronstring, enjoy! It was great meeting you!

hehe... funny, to bad all his jokes about the Handheld category "disappeared"

Thanks for posting that! I already watched it on gamespot but that had some parts missing

I've linked to this from Mixnmojo, if you don't mind :)

(If you do just tell me and I'll gladly take it down.)

No problem at all! That's why I put it out there.

Yeah, Gamespot's version was pretty terrible. Even without my tripod, mine was better. :grin: