Sign in to follow this  
miffy495

DSi, or: I am a Nintendo whore.

Maybe they could do the same thing to a DS Lite, steal the GBA components, and make the ultimate DSi?

Anyway, I've decided WarioWare Snapped is probably worth it, (it being "free tech demo" as far as I'm concerned) after realizing that I was previously just sitting way too close to the thing. It's pretty damn fun and I'm satisfied with it. Really short though, so there isn't much else to say

Oddly, the camera is already being used as (get this!) A CAMERA! I was walking out of class today and saw a car that was done up like a giant bunny. Thought it was pretty cool and the girlfriend would get a kick out of it, so I went for my cellphone. Then I realized that my cellphone has no way to transfer pictures it takes to a PC and pulled out the DSi instead. I don't have an SD card reader hooked up to my PC at the moment, but I can transfer the photos to my PS3 or Wii for viewing, which is exactly what I did. Never thought I'd actually use the damn thing, but second day of ownership and here we are. Kinda cool, in a "Goddammit Nintendo, how do you know me so well?" kind of way.

Look at what they did!

I love doing that kind of things to gadgets. Generally after they're out of warranty, unless I really, really want to mod it in some way.

But once the warranty is void, and you've done it, ensuring the warranty is void, won't the warranty be void?

I caved and picked one up to finally replace my gen1 DS, which will probably be given to someone that hasn't yet experienced the greatness that is the Phoenix Wright series - not that it really needed replacing, but the screens on the Lite and DSi are so much nicer and I'm a complete whore for downloadable games.

Also: Good call on Aquia, miffy. Thanks for the recommendation!