Erkki

Beyond Cheesy?

Some of these puns are horrible :tdown: but a few of them do Roquefort.

Butter just want to say that this is a weird, but gouda, move by UBISoft. The game was creamed in retail so this, at least, gets the word out and exposes new kids to the game, hopefully in anticipation of more BG&E2 news. It's edam annoying that this game once-$60 game is now something being given away with cheese now. It's rather limited exposure, but exposure nonetheless. Anyway, I don't think I can string together anymore puns.

:getmecoat

Man, you guys are really milkin' this.

Also, in Toronto, Loblaws appears to be the only supermarket that carries the Saputo cheese strings. (Yes, I went to several supermarkets to try and find me a cheap copy of BG&E.)

Also, in Toronto, Loblaws appears to be the only supermarket that carries the Saputo cheese strings. (Yes, I went to several supermarkets to try and find me a cheap copy of BG&E.)

Cool. You can also get bonus rat dung along with BG&E!

My god this thread is gonna give me emmental disorder... It's awesome, and you could see so much genius in this list of pun that one would think (in french because he can) "Mozart est là"... But although it rocks I don't this it can roquefort-ever.