Marek

Idle Thumbs UK 2: Conversation Killer

Yeh, that's why I haven't started a new thread! I'm getting all the numbers from Dotlan, it gets updated once a day.

If what you say about them burning bridges is true, then their homeland is vanishing rapidly!

If the NC lot are starting another war in Querious, I don't think they will be able to keep up their front in Catch as well. Well, they might be able to, but that is a hell of an offensive!

Dotlan

If what you say about them burning bridges is true, then their homeland is vanishing rapidly!

Yeah, if you click the sov changes tab at the top right you'll notice goons are under the 'biggest losers' @ 40 systems (second only to BoB lol) and they keep dropping sov 3 systems in feyth and other places.

They have a titan cooking in T-A in Tenerifis that -A-/Nync's RA may be trying to screw.

-A- is kinda rolling in behind them as their evacing from what I've heard.

Not seen a titan in battle yet!

-A- swiping Goon territory would make sense as they've been fairly quiet round our way recently - not that I have much visibility of them, but we live in catch.

Not seen a titan in battle yet!

Being triple DD'd isn't very exciting, so you're not missing out on much ;). I don't play with effects on so I never see the actual DD anyways lol.

edit: hah, I lied its 4 weeks from sov 1 to sov 3. So make that 3 and half weeks of fun!

Edited by Six

Marek - was it you that used to work at NCSoft? I presume you used to work on Tabula Rasa?

I worked at NCsoft's now-defunct European dev studio on unannounced stuff that was unrelated to any of the known NCsoft games/franchises.