Sign in to follow this  
Scrobbs

Itllblowyouaway-igndotcom.com

Just registered this one. I suck at web programming, so if anyone wants to do anything with it...

In the meantime, it is pointed to the podcast page.

I've got some ideas... I think

something based on Steve Steigman's "Blown Away"

Since this came up, if anyone has ideas for what to do with riprollickingride.com, suggestions and/or working HTML/whatever is welcome :)

I thought it might be quite amusing to go for thewiz.biz, but it's taken. It looks like it might become available in March, but it also looks a bit expensive.

Oh wait, apparently you have to be a business. I wonder if they actually check that stuff. The bastards.

Also, whilst eightbit.co.ck is a possibility, eightbitcock.co.ck and its variants are probably not, as profanity is not allowed. .co.ck domains are expensive, though.

I also contemplated jazzyslider.something, but that seemed a bit too much like laughing at my own joke, which I already do enough of. Ideally, though, it would add an actual jazzy slider which the user could adjust to alter the amount of jazz being injected into the website, in the form of soothing backing music. You know, with Flash or something. If one were really going to town, it could be applied to the podcast theme tune, morphing it from its original form to a much jazzier version.

Hey, a man can dream, can't he?

I thought it might be quite amusing to go for thewiz.biz, but it's taken. It looks like it might become available in March, but it also looks a bit expensive.

Oh wait, apparently you have to be a business. I wonder if they actually check that stuff. The bastards.

Also, whilst eightbit.co.ck is a possibility, eightbitcock.co.ck and its variants are probably not, as profanity is not allowed. .co.ck domains are expensive, though.

I also contemplated jazzyslider.something, but that seemed a bit too much like laughing at my own joke, which I already do enough of. Ideally, though, it would add an actual jazzy slider which the user could adjust to alter the amount of jazz being injected into the website, in the form of soothing backing music. You know, with Flash or something. If one were really going to town, it could be applied to the podcast theme tune, morphing it from its original form to a much jazzier version.

Hey, a man can dream, can't he?

You don't actually have to own a business to own a biz. Jake, for example, owns http://www.class-act.biz/ which, tragically, is not currently in use.

(Also, "thewiz.biz" is fairly hilarious. I imagine it might be some kind of professional service owned and operated by The Wizard.)

I own a .biz domain and will probably be using it for a personal site/blog at some point. Registering it wasn't any different than getting any other top-level domain, as far as I can tell.

Edit: oh man sniped.

(Also, "thewiz.biz" is fairly hilarious. I imagine it might be some kind of professional service owned and operated by The Wizard.)

That was the idea. I also considered "thewizard.biz", but it's not as snappy, unless it were something like "thewizard.biz/ard". I also like "thewiz.biz" because WIZZ IS PISS HAR HAR HAR.

It works on many levels.

I'd comment on the phrase "fairly hilarious", but I'm mildly dying of hunger, so I'm kind of distracted at the moment.

You don't actually have to own a business to own a biz. Jake, for example, owns http://www.class-act.biz/ which, tragically, is not currently in use.

Hahaha oh man I remember Jake joking about that in like... February last year. I didn't know he actually went on to register it!