ThunderPeel2001

Snuff Box...

Anyone watched Berry and Fulcher's Snuff Box? I bought the DVD based on the things I heard and I came away loving this series. Sure it's weird, it takes a good few episodes to properly appreciate and some of the jokes are bad, but on the whole, I fell in love with it and hope they make a second series!

Apparently it's only ever been aired once and even then they had to show it after 11pm because of the content. It's had a growing YouTube/bootleg since then and now the DVD has been finally released:

http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/5302285/Snuff-Box/Product.html

Joyful YouTube clip:

I too have not seen this show (or really heard of it), but I have seen that clip about a dozen times across the internet. Makes me wish I had a TV here.

I watched the first episode and wasn't completely sold, it was very hit and miss. Mind u I saw the first episode of Boosch and wasn't convinced but then gave it another go a few months later and fell in love.

Maybe I make the same mistake with people.

I saw the first two episodes yesterday. First one was... meh? Second one... I was getting into a lot more. 3rd one will hopefully reveal if this series is good or meh overall.