Sign in to follow this  
Nachimir

Machinarium

Here's a bit more info to go with the screenies on the official website.

Amanita was reluctant to reveal too many details at such an early stage, but the game will use a classic point-and-click interface, and share certain similarities with the Samorost games, such as 2D backgrounds and characters, and no spoken words. However, Machinarium will be much longer and more complex in many ways, and this time around, the art will be hand-drawn and players will have a small inventory.

Everyone in Machinarium's original world is a robot, including the main hero of the game shown in one of the concept drawings below, who must stand against the bad guys from the "Black Cap Brotherhood".

New trailer and pre-orders!

Link to Offworld post

I love the art style of this game, but especially how Terry Gilliam-esque the animations look. And everything looks so well put together and polished: contextual interfaces, etc...

Who knew something so rusty could be so polished!!! Nyar!

Looks beautiful, like zomboid said , sort of Jacek Yerka meets T.Gilliam. I think they've got my money.

Two things: If you still haven't bought this by now, believe the hype. It's an awesome game for all ages, etc.

Also, just found this, which has some nice pictures and background stuff.