adfegg

Okami wins award.

it's soooooooooooo goooooood, but word of warning; start it up, then get yourself one of those little woodpecker things to keep hitting continue, then go for a walk, or make yourself a cup of tea. my boyfriend started his save there the other day and we timed it - it was 15 minutes. or 11. cant remember. anyway its long. and repetitive. but worth it!

Hehe, yeah I've played through the introduction, I know what to expect there :)

I am totally addicted to Okami right now.

I started it few weeks ago. I started to enjoy it, but more I play more I realised how good it is.

I think I am close to the end but now I don't want to continue the story, I don't want to finish the game. I just want to continue playing more more and more. So I check all the previous area and try to solve all the side quest and get all the beads.

And I also need to play Resident Evil 4 and I pre-order Bioshock.

Life is hard!

I started it [a] few weeks ago.[...]I think I am close to the end.
You make me smile.

I'm in the beginning/middle of Okami now. Going has been slow, as work is busy and much of my time goes into Planescape: Torment these days (now that my computer works again again again).

It's a neat little game. I'm not completely blown away by it, but perhaps I built it up too much in my head. Still, it's a nice alternative to Zelda, and better in a lot of ways. I really like it, but I still feel slightly disappointed because I expected it to be this *brilliant* masterpiece based on all the awards it's been winning. (Also, comparing anything to Planescape Torment makes the anything pale in comparison.)