Sign in to follow this  
miffy495

Guitar Hero 3 not looking so bad all of a sudden

http://kotaku.com/gaming/clips/dragonforces-guitar-hero-iii-finger-mangler-286084.php

Granted, it's probably only going to hold me over for the month between it and Rock Band's release, but now my worries that they were going to tone down the difficultly have been put to rest. That one looks like I'll be spending time in practice mode just to get through the intro, much like my first couple of times through Carry Me Home.

Anticipation level has gone from :tmeh::tmeh: to :tmeh::tup:

Pfft I don't know. Rock Band just doesn't interest me like Guitar Hero 3 does. I very much doubt I'll have enough money or space for Rock Band anyway

I'd rather buy Rock Band with just the guitar (which you can) than buy Guitar Hero III. It looks superior in so many ways.

Pfft I don't know. Rock Band just doesn't interest me like Guitar Hero 3 does. I very much doubt I'll have enough money or space for Rock Band anyway

I agree! It looks to me as though Rock Band may be biting off more than it can chew, and being the skeptic I am, I'm looking forward to another addition to a tried-and-true formula. I just don't think I'd be satisfied owning Rock Band and only the guitar and knowing that for all the money I spent, I was only playing half a game.