Sign in to follow this  
eljay

DLC: The right way

So, the lid has been taken off of Realtime Worlds' Crackdown DLC and it is mighty tasty.

Word has it this will be out by the end of the week, or possibly early next week. Colour me excited, I've had lots of fun with Crackdown but this DLC is going to just blow it all wide open.

Huzzah!

Bit disappointed about the free/paid-for split, but being able to try out the paid-for content by joining another person's game is brilliant.

Hooray for easier orb hunting! I've got about 60 of those damned agility orbs left to go and it's getting mighty tough to track those little green fuckers down.

Also: Keys to the city = awesome

The stuff you need to pay for is also pretty sweet. It's like Realtime Worlds said "So, Halo 3's beta comes out next week. But you don't really want to play that, do you? Check this shit out!" Love it.

Bit disappointed about the free/paid-for split, but being able to try out the paid-for content by joining another person's game is brilliant.

Dude, if there ever was a time not to complain about paying for extra content, this is it. It's all kinds of awesome and proof that DLC really can work as it should, in the right hands.

Very much looking forward to breaking out Crackdown again and getting those last 20 something agility orbs I still haven't found. I'll probably end up paying for the extra good stuff as well.

Hell, I just popped it back in last week as I'd gotten to Wang but never bothered to beat him. After finishing the game for the first time on Tuesday or whenever I actually did it, (I think it was Tuesday...) I couldn't be more primed for this. Time to go blow $10.

...right after I play the last chapter of Super Paper Mario. So close to the end I can taste it.

Dude, if there ever was a time not to complain about paying for extra content, this is it. It's all kinds of awesome and proof that DLC really can work as it should, in the right hands.

Yeah, you're right -- I'm inherently a tight-arse/wad. :getmecoat

Hooray for easier orb hunting! I've got about 60 of those damned agility orbs left to go and it's getting mighty tough to track those little green fuckers down.

Try dealing with FOUR left :frusty: So I welcome this. In fact, I think this whole pack -- paid or otherwise -- is quite awesome and definitely will get it. Or, rather, I will want to get it since, unfortunately:

493009818_754c64754a.jpg

;(:bomb::campbell: