Sign in to follow this  
miffy495

"fun" games on 360

Just that in my experience they give you fuck all for software/hardware and charge the earth for 2nd hand games that generally aren't *much* cheaper than new. They're essentially a pawn shop. I don't like them at all.

Fair enough, perfectly reasonable. Computer Exchange (CEX) shops tend to be the fettid bunghole of the Video game retail world, staffed by obnoxious/disinterested pricks who spend all day handing over cash for blatantly just-stolen mobile phones.

I'm just a tight git, who noticed they were stupid enough to give me what I thought was a lot of money for two games I no longer wanted. Example: they gave me just £1 less for Rainbow Six Vegas 2 than I paid for it brand new. I very much doubt I'd have gotten that good a return elsewhere (e.g. eBay).

Having spent last year or so as a prophet for EDF (went to Australia and bought a copy so that the testers over there could see what it was like, also bought another copy in LA and convinced some of the testers I was with that it was the most awesome game ever, and convinced tons of people in Montreal and Brighton that they should buy it) I'm very curious as to what you think of it.

Make sure you get the chance to play it in co-op.