Tanukitsune

Zany Space Shooters!

I've just realized that zany space shooters are just about my favorite kind of games!

I have quite a few, but am I missing any?

The most famous of these I guess is the Parodius saga with giant cabaret dancer, cat battleships and the zaniest bosses ever!

Space Invader '95 is a the "Parodius" of the Space Invader Saga, were the classic Space Invaders lounge at beaches and wear.. bikinis...

Then there is Twinbee, Keio Flying Squadron, Ordybe... I know I'm missing a few...

So, does anybody know anymore that I may have forgotten or don't know of?

Remember, if it has flying badgers in kilts chucking anvils and ninja hobo chickens in a level made of pastries and pasta, then I'll enjoy it! :deranged:

Don't know if you've played Tumiki Fighters or not, but it's pretty zany. Not really a space shooter, but a decent shooter anyway. Everything that you blow up can be glommed on to your ship if you run into its debris and if you're good you can have a giant mass of toy blocks firing in all directions. Quite fun. Course, as ABA games was mentioned in a thread a couple of weeks back, you may already know about it. In which case I just wasted everyone's time. Whups.