Sign in to follow this  
Moosferatu

Phoenix Wright re-stocked!

Everyone should really pick it up, it's one of the best adventure games to come out in a while (but that's not saying much), plus it's one of those rare games that's actually funny.

I JUST SPENT $80(CAN) AND THREE GODDAMN MONTHS TRACKING THIS GAME DOWN AND NOW THEY'RE RESTOCKING IT?????? GRAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! :frusty: :frusty: :frusty::bomb:

Oh well. If I still consider it worth it after all that, everyone else should buy it now that you can get it for $35US. Great, great game, but this does piss me off.

Cool, but I still think that I'm going to get the European release sometime in April.

Cool, but I still think that I'm going to get the European release sometime in April.

Nintendo is launching it 31 March here in Sweden, along with Animal Crossing. So you should get it at the same time.

Yeah I know, but I'm going to buy the game in April.

Phoenix Wright is an awesome, awesome game, I cannot stress this enough. Hopefully now that it's got a chance to sell more copies, it will sell really well and encourage Capcom to localise Gyakuten Saiban 2 and 3. And the upcoming DS 4 version too, but I'm less interested in that because it doesn't have Phoenix and co. (or so I hear). But still! More courtroom solving action!

I got my mum addicted as well. She was thoroughly engrossed with them. She also commented that it was like reading a detective novel, but not being able to skip to the end to find out who did it. I bought her an Edgeworth figurine to look sternly at her on the desk, she loves it.

We're going through the fan translation of the first case of Gyakuten Saiban 3 at the moment. Whoever has been translating has done a fantastic job.

Also, a Revolution version of the game would be great, as you could hold the remote in your hand, and point it straight at the TV as you shriek out "OBJECTION!". It's gaming of the future, I tell you.

Yeah, yelling at things is good no matter what you're playing. What's that you say about GS 4 though? They got rid of Phoenix? Blasphemy of the highest order!

I began to played it yesterday I'm in the third case and I must admit I'm hooked. I found myself amazed by me loving this game because it is awfully linear, choices are awfully restricted but I really can't stop, I have to pin that fucking liar down.

I'll definately be getting this along with Trauma Center and Electroplankten next month and maybe Animal Crossing.

Next month will be expensive :shifty: