• Sasha's Shooting Gallery
    • Milla's Dance Party
    • Lungfishopolis
    • Milkman Conspiracy
    • Gloria's Theater
    • Waterloo World
    • Black Velvetopia
    • Meat Circus

My favorite level is Lungfishopolis. The mixture of Godzilla style destroy everything, the rebels, and the CNN-like broadcasting was hillarious :grin:

I also loved the design of Gloria's head. All the level takes place in one room, but change a script and flip the switch, and it feels like you have entered a new room. It is pretty amazing how it stays fresh.

The most fun is Milla's dance party. Floating around, and jumping on the ball is really fun.

My 2 least favorite are the Meat circus followed by the brain tumbler. Both weren't funny at all, and the MC was frustrating like hell.

I think the point was that all of the townsperson voices were actually played by the same voice actor as Fred. That's what it sounded like to me, anyway.

That's what I was saying - I got the point, I just think it could have been made a whole lot funnier.

I voted for the Milkman Conspiracy mainly because it was hands-down the funniest level. I also liked the design of it along with the clairvoyance puzzles. Other levels I liked were Lungfishopolis and Black Velvetopia along with the whole camp in general. I didn't particularly care for the Meat Circus partially because it was so hard but mainly because it didn't seem as creative as the other levels. "Let's make a circus level and then put giant steaks everywhere!" Eh...

*bump*

Just beat the game. amazing stuff, right down to the end ... granted, the Meat Circus was a bit frustrating, but I didn't mind it all that much. I enjoy a challenge every so often. The ending cutscene was class ... the third game to get me very close to getting all teary (Grim and BG&E being the other two).

anyway, faviourite level is quite a tough one. I've actually got three levels that stood out for me alot.

Black Velvetopia was the best level all round. Great balance of platforming and adventuring. Great artwork, music, and general atmosphere. Most importantly though, the story was amazing. I love the way it built up through the level, and all came together at the boss section.

Milla's Dance Party was simply fun. Lots of fun. From the second I entered the level, I absolutely loved the disco look & feel ... absolutely beatiful and quite trippy. :) Once I started using Levitation (which I didn't even know existed ... I kept away from the hype) all I was thinking was, "holy shit, this is fucking awesome!" ... it was a fun bouncy laid-back level. I can't quite pinpoint what stood out ... I guess it was everything!

Gloria's Theater was a very well done Adventure/Action game level, in its literal sense. It blended adventure elements and action elements seamlessly and it worked! A completely enjoyable level ... humourous, good platforming, great story, and the puzzles were great ... not super-easy, but not super-frustrating either. The puzzles seemed quite logical, and very satisfying to solve.

A special mention goes to the utterly hilarious Milkman Conspiracy level ... I thought the "conspiracy" behind it all was utterly ingenious! The dialogue was very, very funny ... definitly felt Shaefer-eque. Also, the animation for the G-Men were hilarious. The thing I didn't like was that the gameplay was quite terrible ... it really wasn't adventure gaming at all ... it was tidious item-hunting. But I really liked it anyway!

SiN