Sign in to follow this  
Spaff

Dan's crack fuelled news post

Following the purchase of licenses such as NFL, NCAA, and an attampt on the NBA, EA seem to have got a bit frenzied and started buying up any acronym beginning with "N". Unfortunately for them their most recent purchase was the license for NAMBLA. There are two NAMBLAs: the North American Marlon Brando Lookalike Association, and the North American Man/Boy Love Association. Apparently it's the second one, but either would have been hilarious.

As a proud member of The North American Young Marlon Brando Lookalike Association, I must mention that we are an under-funded organization and we basically offered ourselves to the mercy of EA for a certain amount of booze money. We are alcoholics, but does it make us less human? And what ever happen to that delightful chap who so aptly asked the question "Are you talking to me?" we don't see him in enough films these and if we do it's usually in cheap horror films that are funded by the man for the purpose army recruiting. I protest their foul action and ask them for a dollar. By the way, do you have a dollar?

Hey Stella, give me a dollar!

Mr. T says: I've been a Marlon Brandon impersonator for years now and never in my 21 years in the organization did I ever see such balderdash, fool! :mrt: