Sign in to follow this  
Duncan

Go Team Xbox

Oh yeah, Ninja Gaiden. Is that actually a good game? I played the demo and honestly didn't think it was that great. Also where did this whole obsession with ninjas come from all of a sudden? When did people on the internet suddenly start wetting themselves over goddamn ninjas? Is it a Japanese thing? And then with Ninja Gaiden it's like video game + ninjas = WHOA FUCKING AWESOME!!! Argh. The same thing with pirates actually. What's going on?

EDIT: uh that wasn't helpful at all. Sorry, SD.

From the 15 minutes or so that I played the game, I really didn't think it was that great either. I think it's a mix between prince of persia moves (wall walking, wall climbing, swinging on poles) and intense action. Now if I can get past the first boss, I can have a better idea of how well the game plays, but this game is for the extreme hardcore and I am but a :oldman:

Yeah, the little I played of it did nothing for me. It seemed well-made, but it didn't play like the kind of thing I'd want to really commit myself to and considering its legendary difficulty, I opted to pass.

Ninja Gaiden is bloody brilliant. Solid solid game. Difficulty-wise, I think it's perfect. I wouldn't want to try it on very hard mode, though, and I'm only on level 3, but 2 or 3 tries is getting me past each boss.

Learning attack patterns and stuff is something that seems to have gone out of fashion. That's a pity.

It and outrun is enough for my spanking new xbox at the moment, panzer dragoon will be next. At last, a dragon game that seems like it lives up to the potential.