Sign in to follow this  
GregD

Hitman: Contracts.. anyone played it?

So has anyone played/completed this yet?

I got it about a week ago and finished it in 2 days. Then replayed it in 1 day to get perfect silent assasin rating all the way through :/ way to short imo.

It was a good game while it lasted. Hitman 2 is still the best in the series imo.

I didn't like Hitman 2, but I enjoyed Hitman 1 and Contracts. I don't think Contracts was too short, though, but then I didn't think Max Payne was either, so...

Im guessing it depends how much you play the game. I played Hitman2 to death so I can complete the missions pretty easy.

Some guys over at hitmanforum.com are doing some pretty insane things with contracts however... Like completing a level in very quick times but still retaining silent assasin rating.

On the majority of the levels you can actually complete them just wearing the suit.. no disguises and still getting all 0's and silent assasin.

Either way hopefully hitman 4 will be longer for my sake at least :)

Yeah, those Hitmanforum.com guys are crazy.

Here are some videos for those who are curious

1. regular all-zeroes silent assassin play throughs

http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11656

1. suit-only (no changing clothes) all-zeroes silent assasin speedruns (ie. really fast times)

http://www.hitmanforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12578

Some of those latter ones take advantage of bugs though.

---

personally I got bored with the game after doing all the levels with all-zeroes SA. Hitman 2 was much more replayable and interesting to me. I just liked the levels better I guess.

Yes I downloaded all Recluses vids last week, he must be an assasin in real life ;) crazy stuff.

I really like the idea of playing through without the need for disguises and getting all zeros, unfortunately it's impossible to do on some levels due to guards in particular places who will be alerted if you go near them.

Still a great game and im looking foward to what IOI is going to produce in the sequel.

Yes HM2 sets the standard for me, the missions were alot better in that game.

Yes I downloaded all Recluses vids last week, he must be an assasin in real life ;) crazy stuff.

Bah, they just have too much time on their hands.

Bah, they just have too much time on their hands.

Well that's for sure, still it takes some skill to do it :P

I still dont understand why IOI remade the hong kong missions from Hitman1 though...