Sign in to follow this  
Salka

The Plot-O-Matic Game

Okay, so using the Plot-O-Matic, try to best describe the plot of a movie you have seen, and then post the result here. Then people have to guess what movie you've tried to describe with the Plot-O-Matic, even if it's described wrong. The winner then takes over and so on and so forth. Obviously don't include the title to your movie.

For instance;

Comedy: An absent-minded scientist teams up with a fellow hostage who happens to have a black belt in karate to win a wager. In the process they rescue a kind hearted prostitute. By the end of the movie they beat up a bunch of bad guys and end up winning the admiration of their co-workers, living happily ever after.

The correct answer would be 'Around the World in 80 Days'. I mean, I know that girl wasn't a kind hearted prostitute, but it was the closest option. Okay, so I'll start:

Comedy: A struggling artist teams up with the straightest cop on four continents to commit the perfect crime. In the process they are locked in a haunted house with a gay interior decorator. By the end of the movie they blow up all of the bad guys and end up winning the admiration of their co-workers, living happily ever after.

Who's the idiot? The one who watches stupid movies or the one who can't guess a stupid movie? :fart:

But my second guess is "Around the World in 80 days."

Wrong again. And it's not a stupid movie. You're stupid. The movie is awesome. Oooh, how I hate you.

No, it's The Producers. I tire of this game. Somebody else take over.

Ha ha, I can see where you drew that conclusion from though... locked in a haunted mansion with a gay interior decorator...

Oh yay my turn again wtf this one's gonna be real hard.

Black comedy: A renegade cop teams up with an alcoholic ex-CIA agent to discover America. In the process they turn state's evidence on Parker Posey. By the end of the movie they run away from lots of washed up ex-SNL cast members and end up winning the admiration of their country, living happily ever after.

Orright, here's my feeble attempt:

Science Fiction: A renegade cop teams up with a well-built female cyborg to save the earth from aliens. In the process they fall in love with his partner. By the end of the movie they run away from hundreds of oogly aliens and end up winning the admiration of their universe, living happily ever after.

Can anyone guess that one (keep in mind 'well-built female cyborg' was the closest option)?

BLAZING SADDLES! BLAZING SADDLES!!!

Here's another clue: from now on, EVERY MOVIE I TRY TO DESCRIBE WILL BE BLAZING SADDLES!!!

Ben: Final Fantasy: The Spirit Within blah blah blah.