Sign in to follow this  
Nick

Global Gladaitors

For some reason I both loved and hated this game, 'though I coudn't give you a reason for either.

But honestly? A McDonalds game?

This review gave it 9.7/10 and said it was "One of the best Sega Genesis games ever. Well worth a purchase."

Personally I wouldn't have gone that far :eek:

Opinions?

Edit: I deleted this line because it was rude and uncalled for. I apologise for my behaviour and hope that you will find it in your heart to reply to my post as this would bring me great joy.

This review gave it 9.7/10 and said it was "One of the best Sega Genesis games ever. Well worth a purchase."

The game was decent but 9.7/10 is way too generous methinks. 8-ish at best I'd say - I don't think it will have aged particularly well either. And yeah, it definitely didn't feel right playing a McDonald's game. I recall that being a strange time with respect to corporate sponsorship in games. Remember Cool Spot?

[Edit: Now you've got a reply and your thread's been bumped right back to the top of the list. So, feeling any of that great joy? :woohoo: ]

By the way, I just read that review you linked to properly, Nick. Quite the chortle in parts.

[The game is] pretty much advertising free (which is always a good thing :) The point of the game is to kill enemies while collecting these symbols which look mysteriously like McDonald's logo.

yep, sounds 'pretty much advertising free' to me... :yep: