Rob Zacny

Three Moves Ahead 603: Against the Storm 1.0

Three Moves Ahead 603:

Three Moves Ahead 603

Against the Storm 1.0
Len, Rowan, and Luke have gathered around the hearth to revisit Against the Storm for its 1.0 launch. With one veteran and two greenhorns in tow, we discuss how this survival city-builder has changed since Early Access and why it's still so satisfying and refreshing to play.

Against the Storm

Now I really want to know what the unworthy not a competitor 3 hour advertisement podcast is that was casually mentioned! If understandably Lynn Rowan and Luke don't want to say maybe somebody else can fill me in? 

There are few places on the internet less frequently visited than this forum.  I'd rate the odds of an answer to your question somewhere between zero and less than zero.

So there really is no way for me to interact anymore unless I stump up with Patreon and get on the Discord? 

On 1/2/2024 at 2:31 PM, derbius said:

So there really is no way for me to interact anymore unless I stump up with Patreon and get on the Discord? 

You make it sound like this is about greed, but it's more about forums dying as a platform in general. Perhaps it's a self-fulfiling prophecy but you can see there aren't many people here.

I'm pretty sure you can ask Len on social media they mention at the end of the episode. https://twitter.com/TilFolkvang

On 1/10/2024 at 2:05 AM, ilitarist said:

You make it sound like this is about greed, but it's more about forums dying as a platform in general. Perhaps it's a self-fulfiling prophecy but you can see there aren't many people here.

I'm pretty sure you can ask Len on social media they mention at the end of the episode. https://twitter.com/TilFolkvang

One of the things that really saddens me about the current state of the internet. Discord always strikes me as more like a chat room, unless I'm using it wrong and there's a way to get asynchronous topical discussions on there. Reddit is a forum, but we know how fickle reliance on a single platform can be, especially if it starts having trouble paying the bills or those in charge start having weird ideas about platform direction...